TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Aqeedah & the Five Pillars of Islaam
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06Aug2013, 09:21 AM   #1
abdurrahman.meda
Trusted Member
1200+ Posts

Flag 2 ?The heart of My believing servant can contain Me?? [?] ? BASELESS LIE attributed to Allaah as a hadeeth qudsee

“Neither My Earth nor My Heavens could contain Me, yet My believing servant’s heart does contain Me…”
Have you ever heard this BASELESS*LIE attributed to Allaah as a hadeeth qudsee?
Read about what the scholars of hadeeth have said about this narration specifically, and then read six additional benefits related to the topic:
http://www.bakkah.net/en/hadeeth-qud...contain-me.htm
Post Courtesy: Moosa Richardson

Filed under: Asma-wa-Sifat, Attributes of Allah, Deviations http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?hos...f=&feed=1

More...
abdurrahman.meda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to abdurrahman.meda For This Useful Post:
lsmontalvomarcu (22Apr2014)