TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Aqeedah & the Five Pillars of Islaam
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18Jun2014, 10:23 AM   #1
abdurrahman.meda
Trusted Member
1200+ Posts

Flag 2 You are An Innovator: The Sternness of Imaam Ibn Uthaymeen

Translator’s Note: This is a clip from the Q & A session after the Shaykh’s lesson in explanation of his book: The Creed of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah [tape 6 minute 50]; in which he explained the Descending of Allaah to the lowest heaven.
Shaykh Uthaymeen repeating the question that was read to him:
This person says: If He (i.e., Allaah) descends to the lowest heaven, is the Throne, therefore, devoid of Him, or no?
We say: As for the one who has good manners (i.e., with Allaah) he does not delve into this. I say to the one who asked me this, YOU ARE AN INNOVATOR! I do not see you except to be an innovator! Praise your Lord that I have allowed you to remain in the lesson! Otherwise, I would have expelled you just as Maalik expelled the one who asked about the howness of the Istiwaa’. This is because when the Messenger narrated this to the companions, did they say: Was the Throne therefore devoid of Him, O Messenger of Allaah, or not?
Translated by Raha ibn Donald Batts
Taken from: http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=144618
Posted from :*http://mtws.posthaven.com

The post You are An Innovator: The Sternness of Imaam Ibn Uthaymeen appeared first on Asma-wa-Sifaat.com.
Related posts:
  1. ‘Aqeedah Benefit: Tamtheel and Tashbeeh – Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih Al-‘Uthaymeen
  2. A Jahmiyah belief taught to some amongst Ahlus Sunnah – Shaykh Uthaymeen
  3. Mp3 Audio Companion for Qawaa’id al-Muthlaa Book (Asma wa Sifaat) of Shaykh ‘Uthaymeen

More...
abdurrahman.meda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abdurrahman.meda For This Useful Post:
lsmontalvomarcu (06Feb2017), Servant (06Oct2015), tnabnetruebe (13Oct2016), ylatamayorafae (29Oct2015)