TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Aqeedah & the Five Pillars of Islaam > Establish the Salaah (prayer)
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18Aug2012, 12:06 AM   #1
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,226 Times in 549 Posts
File Extension Pdf 40 Hadith sometimes forgotten in the Salaah (A reminder for my brothers)

40 Hadith pertaining to the Salaah
(that are perhaps sometimes forgotten)

A reminder for my brothers in Trinidad and Tobago (hafidhahumullah)

From your brother, in need of your pardon,
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan Abdullah ibn Hakim Muhammad, at-Trinidaadee

Verily, all praise is due to Allah, we praise Him, and seek His aid, and ask for His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil of our souls, and from our evil deeds. He who Allah guides is truly guided, and he who Allah misguides, no one can guide him. I bear witness that there is no deity who deserves to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without any partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad, salAllahu alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and messenger.

To proceed: Allaah azzawajal has said in His Noble Quran: “And remind, for verily, the reminding profits the believers.” (Ayah 51:55). And then thereafter, He azzawajal says:

“And I (Allâh) created not the jinn and mankind
except that they should worship Me (Alone)”
(Ayah 51:56).

This is a reminder firstly for myself, and then for my beautiful and noble brothers of Trinidad and Tobago (hafidhahumullah), who are striving to be upon the Deen of Allaah and His Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam), with the understanding of those three beautiful and noble generations that followed him in righteousness. This is not a description of the conditions, pillars and performance of the Salaah, for it is more fitting for those over me to write on that, as is the case of “The Prophet's Prayer Described” by our noble Shaykh al-Alabani, raheemullah (see here: http://aa.trinimuslims.com/ilm/?book...rophets_prayer).

Rather this a collection of ahadith (in English, but with references to the texts) that pertain to matters of purification and salaah that are sometimes forgotten or perhaps not known, and I pray that collecting them would help me and anyone who reads this to strive to put these Sunnan into practice, and encourage others to practice the Sunnah, however small the practice. The Messenger of Allaah, salAllahu alayhi wa sallam said: "Whoever invites to goodness will have a reward like all those who follow him in that, without their rewards decreasing in the least..." (Sahih Muslim). I pray that Allaah accepts this from me, and all those that helped and will help inshaAllaah, and it become a means of tipping our scales on a Day when only one's deeds, through the Mercy of Allaah, will avail him. Ameen.

Abdullah ibn Hakim Muhammad, at-Trinidaadee
Ramadhaan 1433AH (2012)

Link to the PDF: http://downloads.trinimuslims.com/Do...e_Salaah. pdf

Attached Images
File Type: pdf FINAL_40_Hadith_sometimes_forgotten_in_the_Salaah.pdf (1.16 MB, 7 views)
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servant For This Useful Post:
amatullah_aa (18Aug2012)