TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Beneficial Knowledge > Hadeeth
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19Sep2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Default Forthy Hadeth Regarding The Madhhab Of The Salaf

I will be placing ahadith form The Book Of Forty Hadeeth Regarding The Madhhab Of The Salaf by Shaykh 'Alee bin Yahyah al- Haddaadee, Revised by The Noble Shuyukh, Shaykh al-Fawzaan and Shaykh al-Faqeehee. Before I start let me place a quote from the introduction by the compiler:
"And when I asked him (Shaykh al-Fawzaan) that he write an introduction he said: "I will never place an introduction before the Hadeeth of the Messenger,. The one who does not accept the Hadeeth, nothing will benefit him in the slightest, he has an illness in his heart"."

SINCERITY OF INTENTION
On the authority of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab,, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah,, say: "Indeed actions are by intentions. And indeed every person will recieve what he has intended. So whoever's migration was for Allah and his Messenger, then (indeed) his migration was for Allah and his Messenger. And whoever's migration was for a worldly gain or for the marriage of a woman, then his migration was for that which he migrated for."

Reported by Al-Bukhaaree (1/30 #54) and Muslim (3/1515 #155)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 06Jan2013 at 06:02 PM.
Hassan Basarally is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan Basarally For This Useful Post:
amatullah_aa (30Oct2008)
Old 30Oct2008, 07:57 PM   #2
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Default Re: Forthy Hadeth Regarding The Madhhab Of The Salaf

The Excellence of Inviting (Mankind) To Allah, The Most High

On the authority of Sahl bin Sa'd,, who said: The Prophet , gave 'Alee the standard of battle on the day of Khaybar, and said to him:

"Go forth to them calmly till you enter their land, then invite them to Islaam and inform them of that which is obligatory upon them, for by Allaah, that Allaah guides a single man through you is better for you than red camels"

Saheeh Al-Bukharee (3/186 No. 2847) Saheeh Muslim (4/1876 No. 34)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 28Oct2009, 04:23 PM   #3
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Seeking Knowledge Is Obligatory And A Rebuttal Of The One Who Belittles Its Station And Flees From It

On the authority of Anas bin Malik, , who said: The Messenger of Allah said:

"The seeking of knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim."

Reported by Ibn Majah (1/81 no. 224)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 28Oct2009, 04:26 PM   #4
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Obligation of Conveying Knowledge Acquired From The People of Knowledge

On the authority of Abdullah bin Amr, , that the Prophet said:

"Convey from me! Even if it be an Ayah (a single verse of the Quraan)"

Reported in Al Bukharee (3/1275 # 3274)
Old 28Oct2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Obligation Of Beginning With The Singling Out Of Allah Alone For Worship When Inviting To Allah

On the authority of Ibn Abbas, who said: The Messenger of Allah , said to Muaadh bin Jabal when he sent him to Yemen:

"Indeed you are going to the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), so when you reach them, call them to bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. If they obey you in that, then inform them that Allah has obligated upon them five prayers each day and night. If they obey you in that then inform them that Allah has obligated upon then charity, taken from their wealthy ones and given to their poor ones. And if they obey you in that, then beware and respect their choicest wealth and be aware of the supplication of the oppressed for indeed there is no veil between it and Allah"

Al Bukhari (2/544 # 1425) and Muslim (1/50 # 29)
Old 29Oct2009, 12:07 PM   #6
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Obligation Of Warning Against Worship Of Others Besides Allah And The Paths Leading To It

On the authority of Jabir bin Abdullah who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say:

"Whoever meets Allah without associating partners in worship with Him will enter Paradise. And whoever meets Him whilst associating others in worship with Him, will enter the Fire"

Muslim (1/94 # 152)
Old 30Oct2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Method Of Inviting To Islam Is Legislated (And Not Open To Personal Judgements)

On the authority of Aaisha, who said; Allah's Messenger said:

"Whoever introduces a matter into this affair of ours (i.e. Islaam) which is not from it, will have it rejected."

Al Bukhari (2.544 # 1425) Muslim (2/1343 3 17)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 30Oct2009, 01:34 PM   #8
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

A Warning Against The Destroyed Sects And A Clarification Of The Reality Of The Saved And Aided Group (Al Jamaa'ah)

On the authority of Muawiyyah bin Abu Sufyan, , that he said: Verily Allah's Messenger stood up amongst us and said:

"Indeed from those who came before you from the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) divided into seventy three sects. Seventy two in the Fire and one in Paradise, and it is the Jamaa'ah."

Abu Dawood (4/198)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02Nov2009, 03:35 PM   #9
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Nobility Of The People Of Hadeeth (Ahlul Hadeeth)

On the authority of Al Mugheerah bin Shubah, , that Allah's messenger said:

"There will not cease to remain a Group from my Nation, manifest/victorious up until the command of Allah comes whilst they are still manifest/victorious."

Al Bukhari (6/2667 # 6881)

The majority of the people of knowledge have declared that this manifest/victorious group are Ahlul Hadeeth.

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 03Nov2009, 09:38 AM   #10
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Excellence Of Knowledge And The Scholars And A Refutation Of Those Who Belittle Them

On the authority of Abu Darda, , who said I heard the Messenger of Allah say:

"Whoever traverses a path in search of knowledge, Allah makes easy for him a path to Paradise. Verily, the Angels lower their wings in contentment for the seeker of knowledge. The inhabitants of the Heavens and the inhabitants of the Earth and even the fish in the water seek forgiveness for the scholar. And the excellence of the scholar over the general worshipper is like the excellence of the brightness of the moon over the twinkling of the stars. Indeed the scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets. The Prophets do not leave behind Deenar nor Dirham (i.e. money) as inheritance, rather they leave behind knowledge, and whoever takes from it has taken an abundant treasure"

Abu Dawuud (3/317 # 3641) At Tirmidhee (5/48 #2682)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06Nov2009, 03:27 PM   #11
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Knowledge Precedes Deeds And Inviting To Islam. Whoever Does Not Begin With Knowledge Corrupts More Than He Rectifies

On the authority of Abdullah bin Amr bin Al Aas, , who said: I heard Allah's Messenger, , say:

"Indeed Allah does not take away knowledge by stripping it away from the servants. Rather He takes knowledge away by taking away the Scholars by way of death, until there does not remain any scholars. Then the people will take the ignorant as leaders, and will ask them religious verdicts without knowledge, so they themselves are astray and lead others astray."

Al Bukahree (1/50 # 100) Muslim (4/2058 # 13)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 06Jan2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12Nov2009, 01:56 PM   #12
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Not Everyone Who Displays Aid For The Religion Is Accepted As Truly Aiding Until It Is Known That He Is A Person Of The Sunnah

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, , that on the Day of Khaybar Allah's Messenger commanded Bilal to call the people with:

"Indeed no soul shall enter Paradise except a Muslim soul. And verily Allah may give aid to this Religion by way of a wicked man."

Al Bukhari (1/50 # 100) Muslim (4/2058 # 13)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 06Jan2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11Dec2009, 09:02 AM   #13
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

The Obligation Of Warning Against All Innovations And A Clarification That There Are Not To Be Found Any Innovations In The Religion That Are Good

On the authority of Al Irbad bin Saariyah, , who said: We prayed with Allah's Messenger, , one day. Then he turned towards us and gave us an admonition, such that the eyes shed tears and the hearts trembled. So some said; "O Messenger of Allah, it is as though this is a farewell admonition, so wha do you council us with?" So he, , said:

"I council you with piety (taqwa) towards Allah. And to hear and obey the ruler even if he be an Abyssinian slave. Indeed whomsoever from amongst you lives long after me will see a great amount of differing, so you are obligated to stick to my sunnah and the sunnah of the rightly guided orthodox caliphs-hold on to it firmly with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters in worship and religion for every newly invented matter is an innovation (bidah) and every innovation is misguidance."

Al Hakim (Al Mustadrak 1/179) Sunan At Tirmidhi (5/44 # 2676)
Old 29Dec2009, 01:40 PM   #14
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Warning Against The Callers To Misguidance And Encouragement To Adhere To The Main Body (Al Jamaa'h) Of The Muslims and Their Ruler In Times Of Tribulation

On the authority of Hudhayfah bin Al Yamaan, who said: The people used to ask the Messenger of Allah about the good matters and I used to ask him regarding the evil matters out of fear that I would fall into it.

So I asked:"O Messenger of Allah. Indeed we were in a state of pre-Islamic ignorance and misguidance (Jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought us this goodness, so is there evil after this goog?"

He said: Yes

I said: And is there any good after that evil?

He said: Yes, but it will be tainted.

I said: And what is taint?

He said: A people who are upon other than my guidance. You will approve of some of them and disapprove of others.

I said: Is there after this good any evil?

He said: Yes, callers to the Gates of Hellfire, whomsoever answers their call, they will be cast into it.

I said: O Allah's Messenger, describe them to us.

So he said: They are from ourselves and speak our language.

I said: So what do you command me if that reaches me?

He said: Cling to the United Body (Jamaa'ah) of the Muslims and their Leader (Imam).

I said: So what if there is no
United Body (Jamaa'ah) and no Leader (Imam)?.

So he said: Then abandon all those sects (and factions), even if you have to bite on to the roots of a tree until death comes to you whilst you are in that condition.

Bukhari (3/1319 # 3411) Muslim (3/1475 # 51)

Last edited by Hassan Basarally : 12Mar2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12Jan2010, 03:31 PM   #15
Hassan Basarally
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Love And Hate For The Sake Of Allah

On the authority of Ibn Abbaas, who said: Allah's Messenger said to Abu Dhar: What is the firmest handhold of Iman? So he replied Allah and His Messenger Knows best. He said allegiance for the sake of Allah and enmity for the sake of Allah. And love for the sake of Allah and hate for the sake of Allah.

Al Hakim (Al Mustadrak (2/522)), At Tabaranee (Al Mujam Al Kabeer (11/215 # 11537)).