TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Beneficial Knowledge > Regarding Religions, Sects & Innovations...
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02Nov2006, 06:35 PM   #1
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,336 Times in 549 Posts
Default The Death of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani

The Death of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani
(In light of Qadiani / Ahmadi record)

Say: "Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed. This world's portion (will be theirs), then unto Us is their return. Then, We make them taste a dreadful doom because they used to disbelieve."
(The Holy Quran, Yunus, 10:69-70)

For years, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani attributed outrageous lies to Allah(SWT): he claimed to be Mehdi, the Promised Messiah, a reincarnation of Muhammad(SAW), a new improved Prophet, Hindu Lord, and a manifestation of God. He said he was in direct communication with Allah and claimed that his revelations were divine in nature. It is fitting that Allah(SWT) made his death a testimony to his falsehood. His sudden death proved his following prophecies to have been untrue:

1. His prophecy that he (Mirza) will live to be 80 or more years old;
(He died when he was only 68 year old.)
2. His prophecy that he would marry Muhammadi Begum, before his death;
(He never did marry Muhammadi Begum.)
3. The claim (and Mubahala challenge) that Moulvi Sanaullah of Amristar, his arch opponent who had openly called him a liar and an impostor, will die before him;
("The liar will die first" - Mirza died first!)
4. His prophecy that Dr. Abdul Hakim, one of his opponents who had called him a liar during an open debate, will die within Mirza's life time;
(he said "The liar will die first". But, Mirza died first!)
5. The prophecy (and Mubahala challenge) that Mr. Abdullah Atham, a Christian who had debated with Mirza Ghulam and put him to shame, will die before him;
(Mirza had said: "the liar will die first" - Yet, Mirza died first!)
6. His revelation that Allah(SWT) will bestow upon him a great new son, a sign of Allah(SWT)'s presence and proof of his prophethood;
(Mirza died without having another son.)
7. His claim that Allah(SWT) had revealed to him that he would marry many more virtuous women;
(After the prophecy, he did not marry anyone else.)
8. His prophecy that he (Mirza) will marry a widow, before his death;
(After the prophecy, he did not marry anyone else.)
9. His prophecy that he will die in Mekkah or Medina.
(Mirza died in the city of Lahor; he never saw Mekkah or Medina.)

Indeed, Mirza Ghulam's death was a sign of Allah(SWT)'s displeasure with him. He died from the disease he feared the most in a wretched condition and in utter disgrace, as he himself had stated:

"To turn out a liar in his own prophecy is biggest disgrace of disgraces."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 15, P. 382)

Let's review the record of Mirza's death as recounted by his closest followers and actual witnesses to his death.

Bashir Ahmad, the son of Mirza Ghulam, wrote in his biography:

"My mother informed me that 'the first attack of looseness of bowels upon the Promised Messiah occurred when he was at his dining room table. Later, I started pressing his legs and he lay in comfort and slept and soon I too slept. After a short while, he again felt the call of nature and he used the bathroom a couple of times without awakening me, After this he felt very weak; he shook me up and laid down on my bed. I recommenced pressing. In a few minutes he told me to go to bed but I refused and continued to press. Once again he had an urge and, being too weak to go to the lavatory, I made arrangement for him close to the bed. He sat down and relieved himself. Next, he laid himself back on my bed and I started pressing again. His weakness grew intense; he had another motion, accompanied this time by vomiting. This paralyzed him so much that when trying to lay back on the bed, he fell on his back and hit his head on the bed post. His condition alarmed me...'."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 11-12; Sirat-ul-Mehdi, P.109)

Mirza Ghulam's father in law, Mir Nasir Nawab, recorded in his autobiography:

"The night his holiness fell ill, I was sleeping in my room. When his illness grew severe, they woke me up. I went over to his holiness and found him in great pain. He addressed me saying: 'I have been stricken with cholera.' After this, he did not utter a single intelligible and coherent word till he died on Monday, after ten O'clock in the morning."
(Hayat-i-Nasir, P. 14)

Mirza Ghulam used to say that cholera or plague is the sign of Allah(SWT)'s wrath on mankind for their wrong doing! It is fitting that his last words were the admission that he had been stricken with the disease he was so fearful of. The witnesses present at his bed side recorded:

"Huzoor (Mirza Ghulam) could not talk two hours before death. Dr. Mirza Yaqoob Baig and Dr. Syed Mohammad Hussei Shah were the attending physicians. Huzoor asked for paper and wrote on it: 'I have too much dryness. I can't talk.' and some other words which could not be read."
(Al-Fazl, Vol. 25, No. 274, November 24, 1937)

"As his condition became precarious, we stayed by him and continued treatment, but his pulse stopped by 10:15 A.M., on the 26th May, 1908 he breathed his last."
(Al-Hakam, Mary 28, 1908)

We can not imagine what Mirza Ghulam might have felt when the hour of death approached and Allah(SWT) shut his mouth and tongue so that he could neither repent (proclaim Kalima) nor utter any more lies.

And who can be more unjust than he who invents a lie against Allah, or says: "I have received inspiration," whereas he is not inspired in anything; and who says, "I will reveal the like of what Allah has revealed." And if you could but see when the wrong-doers are in the agonies of death, while the angels are stretching forth their hands (saying): "Deliver your soul! This day you shall be recompensed with the torment of degradation because of what you used to utter against Allah other than the truth. And you used to reject His signs (revelations) with disrespect!"
(The Holy Quran, Al-Anam, 6:93)

Mirza Ghulam's death irrefutably proves that the prophecies he attributed to Allah(SWT) were fabricated by him and his associates. The irony is that, to impress his followers, he had proclaimed his prophecies to be the ultimate sign of his truthfulness and stated:

"If what I have said does not happen exactly, I am prepared for every punishment. My face should be blackened and I should be hanged. I swear by the Mighty Allah that what I have said will happen. It must happen. It is possible that the earth may be changed for another earth and the sky may be replaced by another sky, but it is not possible for God's word to change -- prepare for me a cross if my falsehood is exposed and curse me more than the Satans and the evil persons are cursed."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 6, P. 293; Jang-i-Maqaddas, P. 188)

"To Judge my truthfulness or lies, there is no better test than my prophecies."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 19, P. 288)

We ask Allah(SWT) to deliver all sincere seekers of the truth from the clutches of the Qadiani leadership.

source: http://www.irshad.org/exposed/death.php
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servant For This Useful Post:
sz495 (07Jan2009)
Old 03Jan2007, 11:49 PM   #2
MaryM
Inactive
Welcome!

As far as I am aware, Mirza Ghulam Ahamad did not claim to be a new prophet. It is documented that his claim was that he was reformer, Mujadid.

Are there different types of Ahmadis?......I think that there is a Lahore group and a Qadian group but I'm not sure. What do you think about them ?
MaryM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04Jan2007, 01:16 AM   #3
Talib

See the thread on Qadiyanis in the Question and Answers forum

The followers of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian are called Qadianis or Ahmadis, whether they may regard him as a real Prophet; or a ‘Zilli or Buroozi’ (through rebirth according to Hindus’ reincarnation) Prophet; as the ‘Masih Mau’ud; a reformer; (Muhaddas) (one who talks with God), Hazrat Ibrahim, Sri Krishna, even God.
Whatever may they regard him, they are invariably non-Muslims, rather traitors, both to Islam and to the Millat-e-Islamiyah. But they fraudulently claim to be one of the Muslim sects like the Hanafis, the Malikis, the Shafies and the Hanbalis, who are undoubtedly pristine and puritan Muslims. There is not an iota of truth in the Qadianis’ such fraudulent claims. This is a worst type of fraud on their part, motivated to misguide the simple-minded Muslims.
The Qadianis are unanimously held by the recognised authorities of Islam to be non-Muslims, and not a Muslim sect, whether they may belong to the ‘Rabwa group or to the ‘Lahore’ group. Both groups are non-Muslims.

http://www.alinaam.org.za/library/dbeliefs/aqadian.htm
Old 04Jan2007, 09:23 AM   #4
abd.al.ala
Trusted Member
4000+ Posts

The man was simply an evil liar.
abd.al.ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04Jan2007, 10:58 AM   #5
MaryM
Inactive
Welcome!

I found an interesting site about Ahmadis. As far as I know they believe that Muhammad(pbuh) was the last and final prophet of Allah and that there is only one God, Allah.
I encourage you to take a look at the website. It is encouraged in Islam to learn about others. Only those who are weak in their faith would say such things as " I would never read those books etc"
You don't have to agree with people to learn about them especially if you are going to make inflammatory statements about them

Find out the truth, don't judge others on what you hear abut them from one Imaam or another. It is ignorance that produces bias and hatred among men.
www.aaiil.org
Old 04Jan2007, 11:02 AM   #6
abd.al.ala
Trusted Member
4000+ Posts

MaryM, are you ahmadi?
Old 04Jan2007, 11:10 AM   #7
MaryM
Inactive
Welcome!

I am a muslim.
I have considered not saying that I am an Ahmadi but then that would be a lie. I am here because I'm interested in speaking with other muslims in my country. I am not here to revert anyone to my way of thinking. If you read my post you would realise that all I'm doing is encouraging you to learn a little about others. Feel free to consider us a whole different religion if you like. It hurts me but I can respect your opinion as I'm sure you can respect mine, even if you don't agree with it. It is stated that these forums are open to all and I hope that that statement is true.

Are you offended by my posting here?
Old 04Jan2007, 11:12 AM   #8
MaryM
Inactive
Welcome!

I don't particularly like that site I just posted but there is another one ....
www.muslim.org
Old 04Jan2007, 11:24 AM   #9
abd.al.ala
Trusted Member
4000+ Posts

MaryM, I'm not offended and even so, I have no right to be offended if you post, thats for the admins and mods to decide.The site is open for everyone as far as I know.

I am just curious, as you seem pretty upset at the posts against Mirza. A lot of research has gone into this movement and the unanimous opinion of the scholars of Islam is that some of this man's teachings is not in accordance with Islam.
Old 04Jan2007, 11:30 AM   #10
Ibn Shareef

Allaahu Akbar...I was thinking the same thing. In any case:

Quote:
Only those who are weak in their faith would say such things as " I would never read those books etc"
Concerning this comment, we say:

The Messenger of Allaah, salallahu 'alaihi wa sallam, forbade 'Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allaah be pleased with him, from reading the Torah...so was 'Umar weak in faith? This is not possible

How would it be if the Prophet, salallahu 'alaihi wa sallam saw the books that exist now?

Jaabir, may Allaah be pleased with him, reported: Once 'Umar had obtained a book for the People of the Scripture. So the Prophet, salallahu 'alaihi wa sallam became angry and said: "Do you have doubts O ibn Al-Khattaab? By the One in whose Hand is my soul, I have surely brought it for you in its purified form. Do not ask them about anything (the People of the Scripture) for they will either inform you about something true and you will disbelieve in it or about something false and you will believe in it. By the One in whose Hand is my soul, if Musa were alive today, he would have no choice but to follow me..." (Reported by Ahmad, Ad-Daarimee, Ibn Abee 'Aasim and it was authenticated by Al-Albaanee in 'Irwaa-Al-Ghaleel' as 'Hasan')

And in another narration, 'Umar immidiately threw this book into a fire.

Again, no. The Companions and those after them who were ordered to follow in many ayaat and ahadeeth didn't make this statement...

Rather, they used to warn against books of deviation and innovation. One of the reasons for this is that the ignorant people would not read them and become confused about something they were once sure about.

And as one of them said: "We took our Religion from the taabi'een and the Companions of the Prophet, salallahu 'alaihi wa sallam, as for them, then where did they get their Religion from?"

Thus, I don't think its particularly good advice for each and everybody to go to that site and read.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
sz495 (07Jan2009)
Old 04Jan2007, 11:38 AM   #11
MaryM
Inactive
Welcome!

Well I belong to the Lahore group and I guess it is because of what I have been taught throughout my life that I am slightly aggitated by some of the things being said.
First of all, I have been taught that There is only one God and that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final messenger of Allah. I have never been taught that Ahamad claimed prophethod, actually I have een taught otherwise.
The reason I spoke about the two different groups is that the Lahore group has different views from the Qadiani group.......
We believe that reformers came for every century. Reformers are different from prophets as they bring no new information, no new revelation from Almighty Allah. They only come to guide muslims who have been going astray and to rid of ideas that may have contaminated the religion as has happened in all civilisation.
We also believe that Jesus died a natural death but not on the cross. He died many years after. I know that many muslims believe that Jesus is alive in heaven but I do not.
Again, we are all free to believe what we must. Islam is not a religion which has any clergyso beliefs should be from our own research....

but yea............can you see my problem now?
People are stating that I am not a muslim because I believe all sorts of rubbish that I don't......
Old 04Jan2007, 11:40 AM   #12
Ibn Shareef

maybe you can share some of your beliefs with us, if what was posted is not true... inform us inshaAllaah. Obviously based on the Qur'aan and the Sunnah...because that is where the belief of the Muslim comes from...

please inshaAllah
Old 04Jan2007, 12:36 PM   #13
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,336 Times in 549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibn Shareef
maybe you can share some of your beliefs with us, if what was posted is not true... inform us inshaAllaah. Obviously based on the Qur'aan and the Sunnah...because that is where the belief of the Muslim comes from...

please inshaAllah

I agree with the brother, and urge u to educate us on what your beliefs are. Before this thread, i didnt know that there was a difference between Ahmadiya and Qadianis.

So please let us let us know .

And as for some earlier posts (and on behalf of the Admins and Mods), no you will not be expelled from the site because you are such and such. That only happens to folks who come on the site to make mischief, and this is not the case here. We are about information sharing and understanding for the sake of Allah and His Deen, once your information is sound and properly referenced.
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04Jan2007, 02:44 PM   #14
Talib

If your beliefs are different to what was posted about qadianis, and you believe what muslims should believe, then you would not fall into that category and u would be considered a Muslim. But from what I have read, the scholars considered Mirza Ghulam Ahamad's statements and beliefs to be incorrect.
Old 04Jan2007, 03:44 PM   #15
MaryM
Inactive
Welcome!

I'm sorry that at the present moment I can't explain it all but these webpages are pretty concise http://www.muslim.org/our-ideo.htm
http://www.muslim.org/beliefs.htm

I will post again soon and if you have any other questions I will gladly answer them.
Salaams!!