TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Beneficial Knowledge > Regarding Religions, Sects & Innovations...
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19Jan2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,226 Times in 549 Posts
Orange Flag The Deviance of the Ahmadiyyah / Qaadiyaanis

Qaadiyaaniyyah

By the concensus of the scholars, the Qaadiyaaniyyah are a kaafir sect which assumes the name of Islaam to cover up its real evil aims and goals, and its corrupted 'aqeedah, of which the most dangerous aspect being the calling to and belief in the prophethood of their founder; In addition to changing the text of the Noble Qur.aan, and denying jihaad and making takfeer (render someone a kaafir) of the Muslims and displaying loyalty to the enemies of the Muslims.

It's founder was a man by the name of Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad al-Qaadiyaanee who was born in the 19th century (C.E.) in the city of Qaadiyaan in the province of Panjab in India in 1839 C.E. at the time of the British rule there. Hence this sect assumes its name from the birthplace of its founder. He came from a family who were well-known for their deviousness in their religious affairs, and as such Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad grew up in such surroundings.

Whilst India was still under British rule, the Qaadiyaaniyyah movement was founded in 1900 C.E. with the aim of distancing the Muslims from their true religion from such obligations as jihaad as was propogated in the English language magazine at that time called ((The Religions)).

Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad claimed that revelation descended upon him via dreams, and he then claimed that he was the reviver of Islaam of that time, and that he resembled the prophet 'Eesaa ('alayhis-salaam). Later, in 1901 C.E. he claimed he was actually the prophet 'Eesaa ('alayhis-salaam), and in 1904 C.E. he claimed prophethood for himself by saying he was "Krishna" who was the idol worshipped by the Hindus. The British rulers in India did their best to promote this movement and as such acknowledged its support for them, and they in turn acknowledged allegiance to them.

Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad was known by his followers to be a narcomaniac (drug-addict), bad-tempered and suffering from many illnesses.

From those who stood to refute him was Shaykh Abul-Wafaa. Thanaa.-ullaah al-Amar Tisree who was the leader of the Ahlul-Hadeeth movement in India. He revealed Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad's true and evil nature and established proof upon him as to his path of falsehood. After this, when Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad refused to correct his ways and accept the truth Shaykh Abul-Wafaa. beseeched Allaah to cause death to anyone of the two who were lying. And as such not many days passed until Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad died in 1908 C.E.

So the final proof as to his deceit was that, if he was indeed a prophet as he and his followers claimed (even to this day), then he should have been buried in the toilet where he actually died. Instead, he was taken back to Qaadiyaan to be buried there.

He left behind him over 50 books and other publications, amongst the main ones being:
1) Izaalatul-Awhaam;
2) I'jaaz Ahmadee;
3) Baraaheen Ahmadiyyah;
4) Anwaar al-Islaam;
5) I'jaaz al-Maseeh;
6) at-Tableegh;
7) Tajalliyyaat Ilaahiyyah.

Further reading
al-Qaadiyaaniyyah - Ihsaan Elahe Zaheer;
al-Qaadiyaaniyyah - Abul-Hasan 'Alee al-Husnee an-Nadawee et al;
Taareekh al-Qaadiyaaniyyah - Abul-Wafaa. Thanaa.-ullaah Tisree;
Sowdaa.-ul-Qaadiyaaniyyah - Muhammad 'Alee al-Amar Tisree;
Fitnah al-Qaadiyaaniyyah - 'Ateeq ar-Rahmaan 'Ateeq (previously a Qaadiyaanee).

http://www.fatwa-online.com/deviantgroups/qaadiyaaniyyah/0010513.htm

The difference between the Muslims and the Ahmadiyyah (Qaadiyaaniyyah)

Question: What is the difference between the Muslims and the Ahmadiyyah (Qaadiyaaniyyah)?

Response: The difference between the two is:

The Muslims are those who worship Allaah alone and follow His messenger Muhammad (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and believe the he is the seal of (all) the prophets, and that there is no prophet (to come) after him.

As for the Ahmadiyyah who are followers of Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad, then they are kuffaar and not Muslims, because they claim that Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad is a prophet after Muhammad (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), and whoever believes this 'aqeedah then he is a kaafir according to all the scholars of the Muslims, as Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) says:

{Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the last (seal) of the Prophets}, [Soorah al-Ahzaab, Aayah 40].

And because of what has been authenticated on the authority of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) that he said:

«I am the seal of (all) the prophets, there is no prophet after me», [Imaam Ahmad - volume 2, page 398 and 412, volume 3 page 79 and 248, volume 4, page 81, 84, 127 and 128, volume 5, page 278; al-Bukhaaree (Fat.h al-Baaree) number 3535; Muslim - number 2286 and 2287; Abu Daawood - number 4252].

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Verdicts, comprising -
Head: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez Ibn Abdullaah Ibn Baaz;
Deputy Head: Shaykh 'Abdur-Razzaaq 'Afeefee;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Ghudayyaan;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Qu'ood
Fataawa al-Lajnah ad-Daa.imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa., - Volume 2, Page 314, Question 3 of Fatwa No.8536

Published: 17 May 2001

http://aa.trinimuslims.com/ilm/fatwabase/thedifferencebetweenthemus.htm
(from fatwa-online.com)

The Ahmadiyyah (Qadiyaniyyah), its followers and those who favour them

Question: What is the Islaamic ruling about this new religion Ahmadiyyah (Qadiyaniyyah) and its followers? In addition, when and where did this religion originate and what is the Islaamic ruling about people who are in favour of it?

Response: All Praise is for Allaah the One, and prayers and salutations upon His Messenger, upon his family and his companions. To proceed…

The Pakistan government has ruled these people outside the fold of Islaam; also, the Muslim World League in Makkah has passed a similar fatwa. In the gathering of the Muslim Scholars (Muslim World League) in the year 1394 A.H. (1974 A.D.), a written statement was drafted to explain the true principles of this group, how and when they started, and so on.

Very briefly, this group has declared that Mirza Ghulaam Ahmad, an Indian, is a prophet who has received revelations from Allaah and that no one will be correct in his Islaam, unless he believes in him (Mirza). He (Mirza) was born in the 13th century, but Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) has told us in his Book (Qur.aan) that Prophet Muhammad (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) is the last of the Prophets; all Muslim scholars have given a unanimous ruling that whoever makes the claim that after him (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) there can appear a new prophet is a kaafir, because he will be lying about Allaah's Book and about the hadeeth of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) which states that he (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) is the very last of the Prophets. In addition, this would be contrary to the consensus of the Muslim Ummah.

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Verdicts, comprising -
Head: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez Ibn Abdullaah Ibn Baaz;
Deputy Head: Shaykh 'Abdur-Razzaaq 'Afeefee;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Ghudayyaan;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Qu'ood
Fataawa al-Lajnah ad-Daa.imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa., Question 3 of Fatwa No.1615

Published: 16 January 2001
http://aa.trinimuslims.com/ilm/fatwabase/theahmadiyyah(qadiyaniyyah).htm
(from fatwa-online.com)
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servant For This Useful Post:
abd.al.ala (20Jan2009), Sameeha2011 (15Jan2011)
Old 15Jan2011, 01:16 AM   #2
Sameeha2011
New Member (Some Posts)
Welcome!

Default Re: The Deviance of the Ahmadiyyah / Qaadiyaanis

I only recently learnt the true nature of this group and I was indeed mortified. Upon entering Gulf City Mall a few months ago, I met a group of 'muslims' (now I put the term in inverted commas since they are not true to the faith) at a display table. Of course I greeted them and perused their books. I had assumed it was a mosque fund raiser or so, until I was informed that they were Ahmadiaas. I took one of their pamphlets and was horrifed when I read about their belief in a Prophet who supposedly followed our beloved Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace).

It pains me to think that they would have given out so many pamphlets to people who would have had no prior knowledge about Islam....and those people would have left thinking that we Muslims believe in that Ahmad man. (I put them in the same boat with the people who celebrate Hosay and claim that it's an Islamic festival...so many non muslims believe that. In fact, I remember learning that as a fact in Social studies as a primary school pupil.)

May Allah swt continue to keep us on the straight path. Ameen.
Sameeha2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28Feb2011, 03:12 AM   #3
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

^^ Ameen.
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Old 05Apr2011, 06:04 PM   #4
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Thanked 1,028 Times in 554 Posts
Post Re: The Deviance of the Ahmadiyyah / Qaadiyaanis

They are very active in their Da'wah these days especially in south.

Insha Allah I am supposed to put out two pamphlets relating to their creed toward the Muslims (they believe that all Muslims who do not believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a Prophet is a Kaafir). And their co-operation with the British government to destroy Islam and the Muslims.

Also I have one of their books where they tried to refute the fact that Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) was the finality of the Prophets. It is called Khatm E Nubuwwat.

May Allah make it any for its completion. Also I am going to scan some of the documents insha allah which proove their true belief regarding Mirza Ghulam Ahmad since they try to fool the people into thinking that he is a guide.

And to my dear Muslim brothers and sisters they are extremely tricky. If a person does not know Arabic and does not know the Sunnah they can trap you with extremely difficult questions because as I read the same aforementioned book: "Khatm E Nubuwaat" they try to use the evidences that we as Ahlus Sunnah use to turn it against us. So my advice is that none of the Muslims should argue with them unless it is a person of knowledge who knows their doubts.

Musa Millington
Old 08Apr2011, 06:14 PM   #5
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Default Pamphlets underlining the deviance of the Qadianis

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah,

These are two pamphlets I have prepared for distribution pertaining to the deviances of the Ahmadiyyah.

The first one deals with their belief.

And the second one deals with their co-operation with the British.

May Allah ta'ala make this effort sincere for him and may he make it heavy on the scales of those who read it and distribute it to others.

Ameen.

N.B. I will be scanning some of the pages from the books of the Qadianis which show their true belief. May Allah make it easy on all of us to stay away from deviance.

Also, most of the pamphlet was compiled from the book of the 'Allamah Al Mujaahid Ihsaan Ilahi Thaheeri called: "Al Qadianeeyah"

Musa Millington
Attached Files
File Type: doc Qadianis.doc (45.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: doc Qadianis 2.doc (122.5 KB, 7 views)
amatullah_aa (08Apr2011), Harun (09Apr2011)
Old 09Apr2011, 11:09 AM   #6
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Thumbs up Undisputed evidence regarding their belief.

Regarding the Ahmadiyya many of them are ignorant about their own belief. In fact upon having encounters with some of them they say that they were taught that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is only a reformer and that he is not a Prophet.

However as we have seen from the pamphlets, their belief regarding Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is that he was a prophet after prophet Muhammad . And in order to drive this point home I have scanned some pages from the book of their second Khalifah, Mirza Basheer Ahmad, called Khatm e Nubuwat and I put their statements about Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's Prophethood in red ink. Proceed to the following link:

http://www.4shared.com/document/_hMf...ef_in_Mir.html

Hence I advise the brothers and sisters to print out these pages and make copies to give to the Ahmadeeyah in order to show them the real belief of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and his followers. May Allah guide all of them to the Sunnah.

Ameen
Old 08Dec2011, 02:52 AM   #7
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

http://aa.trinimuslims.com/f42/we-fr...of-iqbal-9980/