TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Site Announcements > Members & New-Member Greetings!
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03Nov2006, 02:41 PM   #1
saara555
100+ Posts

Default Assalaamu Alaikum!

this site is so exciting! so who's idea was this anyway? well good job alhamdulillah... may Allah reward your effort ameen. btw, i hope i doin this right.. wasnt sure if to click on ' post new topic' or 'reply'... but i not replyin to ne1... oh well.. if this turn out wrong, allya excuse me, sometimes i cud be a little slow.. but only SOMETIMES :oops:
saara555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03Nov2006, 02:45 PM   #2
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,238 Times in 549 Posts

look, a tacarigua Muslimah

Wa alaykum as salaam sis. May Allah swt lead us all to His Guidance and His Pleasure inshaAllah.

Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07Nov2006, 07:56 AM   #3
Yahiyya
300+ Posts

Wa Alaikum Assalam Sister...i am also from Tacarigua!!
Yahiyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11Nov2006, 05:56 PM   #4
Rashidah
Welcome!

:lol: i kno wa u mean i kinda slow sometimes my self.... :oops: where my manners WA - ALAIKUM - SALAAM
:lol: i guess i'm one o d first non Tacariguan to tell u salaams :lol: I'm sooo happy

'My Mercy has overcome My Anger'
Sahih Al Bukhari [4:416-OB]
Rashidah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11Nov2006, 10:45 PM   #5
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

I'm not from Tacarigua eh, but that's like my home, cuz I lime by Yahiyya a lot

For our international readers, 'lime' means 'spend time by' or 'hang out'.
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Old 11Nov2006, 11:41 PM   #6
Shanaz
Inactive
700+ Posts

wa alaikum as salaam sis

doh worry ...nobody not slow in this world
Shanaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12Nov2006, 09:33 AM   #7
saara555
100+ Posts

Default Bro. Yahiyya

Bro I'm so shocked to hear u're from tacarigua... the true spirit of Islam seems to be missing in this area. Do you attend any masjid in Tacarigua? Have you ever thought of doing anything to promote Islam among the youths here?

Salaams.
saara555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13Nov2006, 09:00 AM   #8
Yahiyya
300+ Posts

Default Re: Bro. Yahiyya

Quote:
Originally Posted by saara555
Bro I'm so shocked to hear u're from tacarigua... the true spirit of Islam seems to be missing in this area. Do you attend any masjid in Tacarigua? Have you ever thought of doing anything to promote Islam among the youths here?

Salaams.
Yes sis i understand what you mean by that statement!! But there are a lot of muslims and muslim youths in Tacarigua,there's a lot of potential here...i believe that the ppl need proper Guidance and whether i tried to promote Islam amongst the youths,the answer is yes i've been actively involved with the youth group in the past... If you want to discuss this further feel free to pm me!!
Once again Welcome to the site and we look forward to your contributions InshaAllah!!
Yahiyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13Nov2006, 05:15 PM   #9
nikaahlinkcrew
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

Anybody from Tacarigua looking to get married, since it have many young ppl there? Check mih! I serious eh.
Old 14Nov2006, 08:59 AM   #10
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Default Re: Bro. Yahiyya

Quote:
Originally Posted by saara555
the true spirit of Islam seems to be missing in this area. Salaams.
u know.. :roll: