TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Events locally, and in other parts of the Ummah
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05Jan2014, 12:35 AM   #1
Mpubs (feed)
100+ Posts

Calendar Fatwa: Does Doing Business During the Holidays of the Kuffaar Aid Them in Their Kufr? By Shaykh ‘AbdulQaadir al-Junayd

Questioner: Shaykh, I have a question if you would answer it. One of the brothers from the West asks, “We have vacation these days due to the celebrations of the kuffaar and I have a shop wherein I sell food and the like. This shop is open for the entire year and I do not sell anything in it connected to the celebrations of the kuffaar or their false beliefs. Normally, the shop is open six days a week, however due to the increase in customers and the increase in activities in the marketplace these days, I want to open the shop an extra day thereby making the store open seven days a week in order to capitalize on the opportunity of the increase in customers. Does this constitute endorsing/sanctioning the kuffar in their celebrations during these days or endorsing/sanctioning them in their disbelief?”
Shaykh ‘AbdulQaadir: No, this does not constitute (that). What is apparent to me is that this is not considered from the issue of endorsing the kuffaar in their celebrations...The Shaykh continues his answer in detail...

More...
Mpubs (feed) is offline   Reply With Quote