Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_post_thanks.php on line 222
Heartfelt Advice for Every Muslim and Seeker of Knowledge | Shaykh Rabee? bin Hadee al-Madkhalee - TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)

TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Feeds from other Islamic sites
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14Dec2014, 01:40 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Youtube Heartfelt Advice for Every Muslim and Seeker of Knowledge | Shaykh Rabee? bin Hadee al-Madkhalee

Heartfelt Advice for Every Muslim and Seeker of Knowledge*| Shaykh Rabee’ bin Hadee al-Madkhalee Shaykh Rabee’ bin Hadee al-Madkhalee: All praise is due to Allah and may the peace and salutations of Allah be upon the Messenger of Allah and upon his family, companions and those who follow the guidance. To what proceeds: Indeed I advise myself and my Salafi brothers located in every place – in fact, all of the Muslims, to have Taqwa of Allah The Most High and to be mindful of Him when in seclusion and in public. I advise myself and them to have serious concern for knowledge, because the people in this time period are in dire need for there to be a presence of scholars; and the presence of scholars is not feasible, unless there are groups of students who dedicate themselves to Islamic knowledge and prepare themselves correctly so as to move up to the level of scholarship, and thus lead the Ummah with the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah ? upon the way of the Salaf-us-Salih; in that which pleases Allah and absolves them from the displeasure of Allah – and who deter the Ummah*from […]

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Articles For This Useful Post: