TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Feeds from other Islamic sites
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28Jun2014, 02:32 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Youtube Whoever says this Seven times will be Forgiven | Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz

Whoever says this Seven times will be Forgiven | Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz

Whoever says this Seven times will be Forgiven | Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz

Audio on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuoB3pEoXo

Questioner:

Is the one who says: “I ask for forgiveness from Allah The Greatest, Whom none is worshipped in truth except Him, The Ever-living, The One Who sustains and protects all that exist, and I turn in repentance to Him”– seven times; forgiven of his sins even if they are (abundant) like the foam of the ocean?
Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz:

Yes. There is a hadith regarding its virtue – narrated by Hakim and others, that encourages one to say these words: “I ask for forgiveness from Allah, The One Whom none is worshipped in truth except Him, The Ever-living, The One Who sustains and protects all that exist, and I turn in repentance to Him.” Saying it abundantly has tremendous virtue, and is from the reasons for the forgiveness of sins for the one who is truthful in that regard, and repents to Allah – The One free and exalted above all imperfections.
It is a tremendous [supplication] of forgiveness. However, this tremendous virtue only occurs for the one who repents with true repentance. For this (reason) He said: “I ask for forgiveness from Allah, The One Whom none is worshipped in truth except Him, The Ever-living, The One Who sustains and protects all that exist, and I turn in repentance to Him.”
True repentance comprises of 3 affairs:
1. Refraining from the sins and abandoning them out of obedience to Allah and glorification of Him.
2. Being remorseful, grieved and saddened over the sins that took place.
3. Having truthful determination not to return to them.
When an individual repents in this manner, Allah expiates his sins completely, large or small.
There is a fourth condition – If the sin is related to a right of the creation (people), then it is a must that the right is returned to its owners; (i.e.) if it is a debt or misdemeanour – meaning, taking a person’s wealth or stealing or the likes of that. It is a must that the wealth is returned to whom it belongs to, or that he (the sinner) is disentangled from that.In short; from the completion of repentance from (taking) the right of the creation, is that he gives them (back) their right or he disentangles himself from them in that regard. If they pardon him, then their right is canceled.
Therefore, repentance from the right of the creation is not complete except by giving the person his right or being disentangled from it. If he pardons him (for taking his right) and disentangles him, then there is no problem.

Translated by ‘Abd al-Rahman Hugh
This entry was posted on June 28, 2014 at 1:11 am and is filed under Dhikr. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Articles For This Useful Post:
lsmontalvomarcu (04Jul2014)
Old 28Jun2014, 05:58 PM   #2
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,275 Times in 549 Posts
Headphone Re: Whoever says this Seven times will be Forgiven | Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz

‘The Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said: ‘By Allaah, I seek forgiveness and repent to Allaah, more than seventy times a day.’

He (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) also said: ‘O People, Repent to Allaah! Verily I repent to Him a hundred times a day.’

He (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) also said: ‘Whoever says:

‘I seek Allaah’s forgiveness, besides whom, none has the right to be worshipped except He, The Ever Living, The Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, and I turn to Him in repentance.’

...Allaah would forgive him even if he was one who fled during the advance of an army.’

He (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said: ‘The nearest the Lord comes to His servant is in the middle of the night, so if you are able to be of those who remember Allaah at that time, then be so.’

He (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) also said: ‘The nearest a servant is to his Lord is when he is prostrate, so supplicate much therein.’

He (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) also said: ‘Verily my heart becomes preoccupied , and verily I seek Allaah’s forgiveness a hundred times a day.’

MP3: http://downloads.trinimuslims.com/Mi...orgiveness.mp3

http://aa.trinimuslims.com/ilm/hisnu...ivenessand.htm
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servant For This Useful Post:
lsmontalvomarcu (04Jul2014)