TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Feeds from other Islamic sites
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21Jan2014, 11:47 PM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Youtube Woe to you who Insults Shaykh Muhammad al-Jaami | Shaykh Saalih as-Suhaymee

Shaykh Saalih as-Suhaymee: A student once came to us at the Islamic University [of Madeenah]. So one of the people present received him and asked him a question in regards to sects. Of course, the intent of the questioner was in reference to the well-known sects such as the Jahmiyaah, Mu’tazillaah, ‘Ashariyaah, Ma’turidiyaah, Ikhwaaniyaah and Tablighiyaah and other than them.*However, the student didn’t know anything about this. He replied ‘By Allah, the most dangerous sect present today is the sect of the Jamiyaah.’* He was a student who had memorised the book of Allah. He was a young student who had come from one of our cities [in Saudi Arabia]. So our brother – may Allah reward him, asked to him, ‘O ‘my son, you are an intelligent boy, you have memorised the book of Allah and you signs of goodness. Who has said to you there is a sect called al-Jamiyaah?‘ So he named a judge from the judges and said, ‘Such and Such judge from the Islamic courts had said this to me.’ So [the questioner said], ‘O’ my son, do you know the shaykh whom the people are nicked named due to him?‘ He said ‘No, I […]

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote