TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)

TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) (http://aa.trinimuslims.com/index.php)
-   Members & New-Member Greetings! (http://aa.trinimuslims.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Assalaamu Alaikum! (http://aa.trinimuslims.com/showthread.php?t=173)

Assalaamu Alaikum! 03Nov2006 02:41 PM

post by saara555

this site is so exciting! so who's idea was this anyway? well good job alhamdulillah... may Allah reward your effort ameen. btw, i hope i doin this right.. wasnt sure if to click on ' post new topic' or 'reply'... but i not replyin to ne1... oh well.. if this turn out wrong, allya excuse me, sometimes i cud be a little slow.. but only SOMETIMES :oops:

03Nov2006 02:45 PM

post by Servant

look, a tacarigua Muslimah :)

Wa alaykum as salaam sis. May Allah swt lead us all to His Guidance and His Pleasure inshaAllah.

07Nov2006 07:56 AM

post by Yahiyya

Wa Alaikum Assalam Sister...i am also from Tacarigua!!

11Nov2006 05:56 PM

post by Rashidah

:lol: i kno wa u mean i kinda slow sometimes my self.... :oops: where my manners WA - ALAIKUM - SALAAM
:lol: i guess i'm one o d first non Tacariguan to tell u salaams :lol: I'm sooo happy :)

11Nov2006 10:45 PM

post by Servant

I'm not from Tacarigua eh, but that's like my home, cuz I lime by Yahiyya a lot :)

For our international readers, 'lime' means 'spend time by' or 'hang out'. :D

11Nov2006 11:41 PM

post by Shanaz

wa alaikum as salaam sis

doh worry ...nobody not slow in this world :D

Bro. Yahiyya 12Nov2006 09:33 AM

post by saara555

Bro I'm so shocked to hear u're from tacarigua... the true spirit of Islam seems to be missing in this area. Do you attend any masjid in Tacarigua? Have you ever thought of doing anything to promote Islam among the youths here?

Salaams.

Re: Bro. Yahiyya 13Nov2006 09:00 AM

post by Yahiyya

Quote:

Originally Posted by saara555
Bro I'm so shocked to hear u're from tacarigua... the true spirit of Islam seems to be missing in this area. Do you attend any masjid in Tacarigua? Have you ever thought of doing anything to promote Islam among the youths here?

Salaams.

Yes sis i understand what you mean by that statement!! But there are a lot of muslims and muslim youths in Tacarigua,there's a lot of potential here...i believe that the ppl need proper Guidance and whether i tried to promote Islam amongst the youths,the answer is yes i've been actively involved with the youth group in the past... If you want to discuss this further feel free to pm me!!
Once again Welcome to the site and we look forward to your contributions InshaAllah!!

13Nov2006 05:15 PM

post by nikaahlinkcrew

Anybody from Tacarigua looking to get married, since it have many young ppl there? Check mih! I serious eh.

Re: Bro. Yahiyya 14Nov2006 08:59 AM

post by Servant

Quote:

Originally Posted by saara555
the true spirit of Islam seems to be missing in this area. Salaams.

u know.. :roll: