View Single Post
Old 12Aug2014, 12:51 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Youtube The Ruling on Reading the Books and Listening to the Tapes of Those Who Were Once Salafee | Shaykh Muqbil ibn Hadee al-Waadi?ee

The Ruling on Reading the Books and Listening to the Tapes of Those Who Were Once Salafee| Shaykh Muqbil ibn Hadee al-Waadi’ee Questioner: Those who were once considered upon the salafi methodology but then deviated from it; is it lawful for us to listen to their audio recordings or read their books that were written previously as well as their lectures? Shaykh Muqbil ibn Hadee al-Waadi’ee: I do not advise with the reading of their books or listening to their recordings. I find the following statement of Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah –may Allah have mercy upon him- to be amazing. He said: “Had Allah not produced al-Bukharee and Muslim…” And al-Bukharee and Muslim are two individuals who are both considered Shaykh al-Islam. Scholars whose superiority has benefited Islam and the Muslims; their two books represent the most authentic books after the Book of Allah. He said: “Had Allah not produced al-Bukhari and Muslim, His religion would not have been lost.” So Allah the Glorified and Exalted has certainly preserved His religion as He says: “Certainly, We have sent down the reminder, and surely, We will preserve it.” [Surah al-Hijr 15:9] So I advise to stay away from their books and […]

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Articles For This Useful Post:
lsmontalvomarcu (29Sep2014), mpromlime (14Sep2014)