View Single Post
Old 11Apr2014, 01:26 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Youtube What Book is Best for a New Muslim to Study? (Contact Salafi Publications about its Translation) | Shaykh Muhammad ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee

Which is the Best Book for a New Muslim to Study? | Shaykh Muhammad ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee Question: An individual in Britain asks about the best book for a new Muslim woman to begin with in regards to (learning) fiqh and aqidah ? Shaykh Muhammad ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee: There is a good book which I have mentioned to some of the brothers in Britain – and if I haven’t forgotten, I think they informed me that either they have translated it, or they have found it already translated. *And the title of the book is “What must be known about Islam“. *It is a good book, and very suitable for the new Muslim who has recently embraced Islam – as is the case here. And according to us the new Muslim is just like a child. He needs to be taught bit by bit, he is in need of studying *the religion gradually in levels. This book has gathered that which the new Muslim requires in regards to aqidah and fiqh. (The content of) the book has taken much advantage of the books (curriculum) of ours schools* (in Saudi Arabia). This is before the new edition was published. Therefore, I […]

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Articles For This Useful Post:
louboutinsspike (18Apr2014), lsmontalvomarcu (16Jan2019)