TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Feeds from other Islamic sites
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23Jul2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Youtube What is the Expiation for Having Intercourse while Fasting in Ramadan? ? Shaykh Muqbil

Questioner: What expiations are obligatory upon the man who has sexual intercourse with his wife during the daytime in Ramadan? Imam Muqbil ibn Hadee al-Waadi’ee: There is a hadith of Aa’isha and one of Abu Hurayrah that are both authentic. As for the hadith of Aa’isha then A man came to the Messenger of Allaah and said, “I have been burnt, O Messenger of Allaah!” He asked, “What has burnt you?” He said, “I had intercourse with my wife in Ramadan [while fasting].” And the hadith of Abu Hurayrah, a man came to him and said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, I am doomed!’ He said, ‘What doomed to you?’ He said: ‘I had intercourse with my wife [whilst I was fasting] in Ramadan.’ He asked: ‘Can you find a slave to set free?’ He said, ‘No.’ He asked, ‘Are you able to fast for two consecutive months?’ He said, ‘No.’ He asked, ‘Can you feed sixty poor persons?’ He said, ‘No.’ So the man sat, and the Prophet was brought a container of dates. The Messenger of Allaah said, ‘Give charity with this.’ The man said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, Who is poorer than me? There is no household between [...]

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote