TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Beneficial Knowledge > Seeking knowledge
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01Jun2013, 12:55 AM   #1
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,226 Times in 549 Posts
Tree Seeking Knowledge: A Beautiful collection of Articles.

A Beautiful Collection from: http://abdurrahman.org/knowledge/Books Recommended by ScholarsImportance of Islamic KnowledgeCorrect Your IntentionsGuidelines To Improve Knowledge
Actions with Knowledge
  • [Blog] Oh Allaah, benefit me by that which you have taught me
  • Knowledge Mandates Action - ( Iqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal) - By Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee. [ PDF ] Book
    Shaikh Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaanee, has reviewed the treatise and verified the narrations
  • Adorning Knowledge with Actions - By Shaykh Husayn al-Awaa'ishah
    From the Author's Introduction: I felt that I should hurry in bringing forward the hadeeth: "The two feet of the son of Aadam will not move from near his Lord on the Day of Judgement until he is asked about five (matters): about his life - how he spent it; about his youth - how he took care of it; about his wealth - how he earned it; and where he spent it; and about that which he acted upon from the knowledge that he acquired," as an aid towards purification of the souls and preparation for death. The advice being firstly to myself, secondly to the du'aat (callers to Allah's path) and thirdly to all my Muslim brothers in every part of the world - hoping that Allah, the Most High, will cause benefit through that which I have written and that the fruits of that may be reaped, now and in the future. In this treatise I restricted myself to one part of the hadeeth and that is "…and about that which he acted upon from the knowledge that he gained."
AhadeethMisc
Downloads
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servant For This Useful Post:
Labibah (02Jun2013), usmanahmed (21Oct2014)