TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Beneficial Knowledge
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21Feb2016, 11:05 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Default Reaching Old Age (Book of Ar-Riqaaq ? Sahih al-Bukhari) ? Dr Saleh As-Saleh [Audio|En]

Sahih al-Bukhari » Book of To make the Heart Tender (Ar-Riqaq)
Chapter: If somebody reaches sixty years of age, he has no right to ask Allah for a new lease of life.
Narrated Abu Huraira ( ??? ???? ??? ) : The Prophet (??? ???? ???? ????) said,
“Allah will not accept the excuse of any person whose instant of death is delayed till he is sixty years of age.”
Narrated Abu Huraira ( ??? ???? ??? ) : I heard Allah’s Messenger (??? ???? ???? ????) saying,
“The heart of an old man remains young in two respects, i.e., his love for the world (its wealth, amusements and luxuries) and his incessant hope.”
Narrated Anas bin Malik ( ??? ???? ??? ) : Allah’s Messenger (??? ???? ???? ????) said,
“The son of Adam (i.e. man) grows old and so also two (desires) grow old with him, i.e., love for wealth and (a wish for) a long life.”
Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 428 to 430
06- Ar-Riqaaq – Softening the Hearts – 428 – 429 – 430 – Reaching Old Age
Posted from :*Al-Bukhari Book of Ar-Riqaaq*–*Based upon the explanation of Shaykh Ibn Al-‘Uthaymeen

Filed under: .Checked OK, .Salafi Audio, .Salafi Audio (Short Benefits), Dunya Tagged: Lectures of Dr. Saleh as Saleh, Shaykh Uthaymeen http://pixel.wp.com/b.gif?host=abdur...f=&feed=1

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote