TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Audio, Lectures & Books
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06Sep2013, 05:22 PM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Events [Audio] The Minhaj Series: ?Be a Serious Salafi? ? By Abu Yusuf Khaleefah [Audio|En]

http://salafiaudio.files.wordpress.c...efah.jpg?w=595
From The Minhaj Series: “Be a Serious Salafi” Markaaz As-Salafiyaah of The Oranges, East Orange, NJ
http://www.salafyinkaudio.com
These lectures are based on the following Book:
Be a Serious Salafi ! (Kun Salafian’alaa’l-Jaadah! )
By Shaykh ’AbdusSalaam bin Saalim bin Rajaa’ as-Suhaymee
(Associate Professor at the Department of Fiqh in the Sharee’ah College, the Islamic University of Madeenah)
Checked by Shaykh, Dr Saalih bin Fawzaan bin ’Abdullaah al-Fawzaan
(Member of the Council of Senior Scholars, KSA)
With introductions by
Shaykh al-’Allaamah ’Ubayd bin ’Abdullaah al-Jaabiree and
Shaykh al-’Allaamah ’Ali bin Muhammad bin Naasir al-Faqeehee
“It is a must for every Muslim to follow the Book (Quran) and the Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf us Salih (Sahabah).
Authors Statement:
I participated in giving some lessons at the Shari’ah College at the Islamic University of Madinah and, All praise is due to Allah, delivered a number of lessons related to the correct Manhaj (methodology), the Manhaj of the Salaf Us Salih.*
This is because Salafiyyah means: Following the Islamic religion based on the companions of the Messenger of Allah and those who followed them in their Manhaj.*
Some brothers impressed upon me to publish these lessons so i revised it and appended to it with that which was relevant to the topic, I also saw that it be appropriate to name the book “Be A Serious Salafi” and I ask Allah to provide me with sincerity in speech and action and to bless us and the Muslims as a whole with beneficial Knowledge and righteous actions and to bring benefit with what i have written.”
[FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Download Mp3[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Listen[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 01A[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 01B[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 02A[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 02B[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 03A[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 03B[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 04A[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 04B[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 05[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 06[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 07[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 08[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 09[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 10[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 11[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 12[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Part 13[/font][FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif][/font]
Filed under: Abu Yusuf Khaleefah, English, Salafi-Audio-mp3-lectures-Islam, Salafiyyah, SalafyInk.com Tagged: download, islamic lectures, islamic lessons, mp3, Salafi Audio, Serious Salafi http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?hos...f=&feed=1

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote