|Noble Quran||Madinah Arabic||Nawawi's 40||Prophet's Prayer||Hisnul Muslim||Fatwa||Terrorism||Marriage||Dr. Saleh as-Saleh|
|[ALL]||as-Shuraym||as-Sudays||Juhaynee||A.Basfar||Ajamy||M.Ayyub (& Muhsin Khan)||Ali Jaabir||Huthaify||Muaiqly||Taleb|
||Printable Version||Email this Page||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|26Jun2013, 06:26 PM||#1|
Articles from Trusted Sites
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanked 673 Times in 447 Posts
10 Ways to Escape the Envy of the Envious Person ? from the works of Imam Ibnul-Qayyim(rahimahullaah) ? relayed by Abu ?Abdillaah Hassan as-Somali (hafidhahullaah)
Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu ‘ala rasulullaah
10 Ways to Escape the Envy of the Envious Person
From the works of*Imam Ibnul-Qayyim(rahimahullaah),
Relayed by*Abu ‘Abdillaah Hassan as-Somali (hafidhahullaah)
-*No doubt, the envier (haasid) can harm the one whom he envies.
- Soorat al-Falaaq comprises seeking refuge in Allaah from*every evil*in this world!
- If you fear Allaah, their plots and plans will never harm you.
- The harm of the*haasid*will eventually come back to strike him.
- Imam Maalik (rahimahullaah) said: “Whatever is done for Allaah, it will remain. Whatever is not will perish.”
- Rectification starts with the person himself, then his family, and so forth; not as the khawaarij do by blaming the Muslim rulers for their own errors and sins.
- Giving sadaqah has a great effect in repelling the evil eye (al-’ayn); it’s very rare that someone who is a MuHsin and gives sadaqah, sacrificing for the sake of Allaah ‘Azza wa Jall, it’s rare that this type of person is affected in this way.
-*If you fear Allaah, Allaah will make the creation fear you.
The 10 Ways -*point-by-point – to escape the envy of the envious person:
1- Seeking refuge in Allaah from the evil of the*haasid*(the envious one).For the proofs and*details, Maa-sha`Allaah, listen to the highly beneficial audio @*http://wp.me/p2sNCV-2EO
Post Courtesy:*Maher ibn Ahmad Attiyeh al-Maqdisi via*SalafisOfFlorida mailing list
Filed under: Character, Islam Tagged: Character, envy, hasad, Hasan Somali, Islam, Khutbah, manners, Muslim, Salafi Audio http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?hos...f=&feed=1
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Some Tremendous Scholarly Benefits ? Relayed by student Abu Remlah Adam Lazerus (hafidhahullaah)||abdurrahman.meda||Feeds from other Islamic sites||0||12Feb2013 05:57 AM|
|A Thought Came To My Mind – Ibnul Jawzee (rahimahullaah)||abdurrahman.meda||Feeds from other Islamic sites||0||18Jan2013 12:45 AM|
|Rectifying The Hearts, by Shaikh Muhammad bin ?Abdillaah al-Imaam (hafidhahullaah)||abdurrahman.meda||Feeds from other Islamic sites||0||30Nov2012 09:56 AM|
|Beautiful statement from Shaykh ibnul-'Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah)||Articles||Others||0||22Oct2011 09:53 PM|