TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Beneficial Knowledge
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24Sep2013, 07:37 AM   #1
Articles
Articles from Trusted Sites
2000+ Posts

Default Refusing to marry a man who shaves ? Answered by Shaykh Saalih Fawzan

Question:
This questioner, she says: What is the ruling on my refusal to marry a man who shaves his beard?
Shaykh Fawzan:
Yes, Allah will bring someone else, Allah will bring someone else. The one who takes lightly the matter of shaving the beard will take other matters lightly. And then children will come and they will be reared upon this.
Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee
http://mtws.posthaven.com/refusing-t...man-who-shaves
When Kissra sent two of his men to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) (as emissaries), they came in with their beards shaved and their mustaches grown, the Prophet (Peace be upon him)**disliked to look at them, and said:
”??????! ?? ????????? ?????“
“Woe to you! Who ordered you to do this (i.e. to shave the beards and grow the mustaches)?”
They said: “Our rabb (i.e. Master)-meaning Kissra.”.
Upon this the Prophet (Peace be upon him)*responded: “But My Rabb (Allaah) Commanded me to let my beard grow, and to trim my mustache.” [52]
So, what about you, O shaved! What would your feeling be if the Prophet (Peace be upon him)**would get hurt from looking at your face? In fact what would your reply be if he (Peace be upon him)*turned away his honorable face from you, saying: “Woe to you! Who ordered you*to do this?”
[52] The author said that the hadeeth is Hasan: “fine”, authentic but does not reach the category of Saheeh
Posted from: *The Beard…Why?*– Sheikh*Muhamad Bin Ahmad*Bin Ismaa’eel -*Translated by Saleh as Saleh (rahimahullaah) [PDF]
Related Links:Filed under: Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzaan Tagged: beard, Islam, Shaving, Shaykh Fawzan http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?hos...f=&feed=1

More...
Articles is offline   Reply With Quote