TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Site Announcements > Members & New-Member Greetings!
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16Mar2007, 07:32 PM   #1
AZAD
New Member (Some Posts)
Welcome!

Default ASALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU WA MAGHFIRRAH

I'm new to all of this and even a but skeptical as to the way things are done but i see this as an endevour that can possibly blossom into something beautiful with the help of Allah, insha Allah. May Allah assist us in improving our methods in getting things done as brothers and sisters united in faith and remove any impurities that may exist in our hearts, minds, bodies, souls and environments. "We have a lot of work to do people so don't think this life is simply a bed of roses" we have work to do :) and after having worked we will eat as a family in Islam and attain success in this life and the next with the pleasure of Allah. My purpose in life is to serve Allah :) i don't know where you all plan to go but i'm destined to enter paradise inshaAllah and i'm working towards my goal :) let us build our nation in Islam and not expect the kufar to build it for us :) may Allah grant us life and death in Islam

feel free to write me

Old 16Mar2007, 08:22 PM   #2
abd.al.ala
Trusted Member
4000+ Posts

“Verily, Allaah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He wills” [al-Nisa’ 4:48]
abd.al.ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16Mar2007, 08:41 PM   #3
Shanaz
Inactive
700+ Posts

Wa alaikum as salaam and welcome
Shanaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16Mar2007, 10:06 PM   #4
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,238 Times in 549 Posts
Default Re: ASALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU WA MAGHFIR

Wa alaykum as Salaam, wa Rahmatullah, wa Barakah..

Welcome Azad..

May Allah grant me forgiveness and you also akhiy.. May Allah makes these things easy for us inshaAllah.

Glad to see u.

Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17Mar2007, 12:27 AM   #5
mujtahidah
Trusted Member
100+ Posts

Wa alaikumus-Salaam
mujtahidah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17Mar2007, 09:05 AM   #6
Umm Safiyyah
Trusted Member
700+ Posts

:ws2: brother and welcome . I like that positive attitude......we need more of that here.
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, they become destiny.

http://aa.trinimuslims.com/viewtopic.php?t=619

(Formerly Desiqueen)
Umm Safiyyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18Mar2007, 12:28 AM   #7
adheim
Trusted Member
100+ Posts

wa alikume asalam
\"And whoever disputes with the Messenger after the guidance has been made clear and follows a way other than the way of the believers we will leave him in the path he has chosen and throw him into the Hellfire and what an evil abode\"
adheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21Mar2007, 01:27 PM   #8
Fi
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

:ws2:

and welcome
Fi is offline   Reply With Quote