TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Site Announcements > Members & New-Member Greetings!
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Closed Thread

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20Mar2007, 05:37 PM   #1
Muslim
Banned
Welcome!

Default Salams from my new account

Well I am not new to the website, but this is my first time posting in this section. I was formerly the user Talib, but that username and account was disabled, so this is my new account.
Old 20Mar2007, 05:47 PM   #2
abd.al.ala
Trusted Member
4000+ Posts

all the best bro. and hope you find the new layout of the site to be more beneficial Insha Allah. Remember Daleel is important for the Islamic forums as well as posting accurate and evidenced information only.

“Verily, Allaah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He wills” [al-Nisa’ 4:48]
Old 20Mar2007, 10:17 PM   #3
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Thanked 1,028 Times in 554 Posts

Wa Alaikum As Salaam,

And no more nonsense on graves or Taqleed. Or else you will be banned with immediate effect.
Old 21Mar2007, 12:03 AM   #4
Muslim
Banned
Welcome!

Well I never brought up topics on 'graves' or taqleed. These topics were brought up by others, and I posted what accepted Imams of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jammah had to say on the issue.

From what you have just said, it seems as if this website will only accept posts which conform to the Salafi view on the matter, even if evidences from Quraan, Hadith and statements from accepted Imams are used to show another view.

I would like the persons in charge to please let me know if this is the case, so I would know if I should post in the Debates section or not.
Old 21Mar2007, 07:38 AM   #5
Fi
Trusted Member
300+ Posts

:ws2:

and well...welcome back i guess.... didnt know u back then nah...
Old 21Mar2007, 12:59 PM   #6
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Thanked 1,028 Times in 554 Posts

Quote:
Well I never brought up topics on 'graves' or taqleed. These topics were brought up by others, and I posted what accepted Imams of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jammah had to say on the issue.
You brought:

1) Weak Ahadeeths

2) Inauthentic statements about scholars e.g Ibn Hajar

3) Mistakes which the scholars may have made as in the case of Shaikh Al Albani and Imam An Nawawi.

And lastly when I brought you what Abu Haneefah said about these matters you rejected it. Yet you claim to be Hanafi and you claim to make Taqleed of the Hanafi Madhab. Pure double standard.

In any case I am not arguing. Mr man you slip you slide. It is simple as that.
Old 21Mar2007, 01:24 PM   #7
Umm Safiyyah
Trusted Member
700+ Posts

Quote:
In any case I am not arguing. Mr man you slip you slide. It is simple as that.
LOL nice comment.....never heard that one before. :lol:
I agree with you all you can do is show the errors ...then it is up to the individual.....Everyone has to answer for him self........I think that is a real good approach.
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, they become destiny.

http://aa.trinimuslims.com/viewtopic.php?t=619

(Formerly Desiqueen)
Closed Thread