TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Feeds from other Islamic sites
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Closed Thread

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19Dec2010, 01:30 PM   #1
7654x
Trusted Member
100+ Posts

Thumbs up Shaikh Rabee on Shaikh Ubaid

"By Allaah, the one who speaks ill of/attacks Shaikh Ubaid and says that he is a Jaahil, this (person) is one following the path of the shayaateen..."

…read more
Old 20Dec2010, 04:52 AM   #2
abufajr

Default Re: Shaikh Rabee on Shaikh Ubaid

Afwan ya akhi I advise you to date what you post because this praise of Shaykh Rabee' for Shaykh Ubayd is very old, it's from the year (2005/1/20) ,so people do not think this is a recent praise from the Shaykh for Shaykh Ubayd but I will ishaa Allah post here the recent speech of Shaykh Rabee' on Shaykh Ubayd soon.

Baarakallahu feekum.

Old 20Dec2010, 06:55 AM   #3
7654x
Trusted Member
100+ Posts

2005 very old?!!!

You know something regarding Shaykh Ubayd that Shaykh Rabee doesn't know?

Dont worry, insha'Allah more clarity will come THIS WEEK at the Spubs UK Winter Conference & on the Spubs Five Pillars Umrah Tour in May.

Last edited by 7654x : 20Dec2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 20Dec2010, 01:34 PM   #4
abufajr

Oh noble brother, may Alllah give you succes to what pleases him, I did not claim that I know something about Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree that Shaykh Rabee’ doesn't know, so I do not understand where such a question would come from. What I mentioned was that I am going to post the recent speech of Shaykh Rabee’on Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree not my speech.

Also as we all expereiced many things can happen in six years , so it is better to inform the people of that which is new not that which is old, in order to keep them upto date with that which is occuring.

You mentioned that more clarity would come from Spubs while I found the same speech that you posted on their website which was posted by them recently, so please explain what do you mean by this?

May Allah increase you in good and protect you from all evil Oh Allah ameen.

Old 20Dec2010, 04:03 PM   #5
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Thanked 1,028 Times in 554 Posts
Post Re: Shaikh Rabee on Shaikh Ubaid

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah,

In terms of this issue Ya Ikhwaan. I said many times and I will say it again, that many times people may use the general speech of a scholar to disparage or criticize another scholar.

And I know that this may not be the motive of our brother 7654x but I KNOW for a fact that brothers are using this speech to speak about Ash Shaikh Yahya Al Haajori. And this is completely inappropriate.

And we should try to stay away from these trials as much as possible since the successful one is the one who stays away from it.
Abu Muhammad Farid (21Dec2010)
Old 20Dec2010, 07:02 PM   #6
7654x
Trusted Member
100+ Posts

"...this praise of Shaykh Rabee' for Shaykh Ubayd is very old, it's from the year (2005/1/20) ,so people do not think this is a recent praise from the Shaykh for Shaykh Ubayd..."

From what i get here is that the stance of Shaykh Rabee has changed (regarding Shaykh Ubayd), is that what you are saying? If it has changed, im sure we would have heard about this. & i have no doubt Shaykh Rabee has not said anything like this, thats why i await your "recent speech" of Shaykh Rabee on Shaykh Ubayd!

"Also as we all expereiced many things can happen in six years , so it is better to inform the people of that which is new not that which is old, in order to keep them upto date with that which is occuring."

Insha'Allah im sure we will hear during the Winter Conference this weekend, will get one of the duat to ask so everyone can hear the reply of Shaykh Rabee, cant get more recent than that!

"You mentioned that more clarity would come from Spubs while I found the same speech that you posted on their website which was posted by them recently, so please explain what do you mean by this?"

Not sure what you mean here, i havn't posted anything on their website. But in terms of when i said clarity, i ment that insha'Allah this question will be asked to Shaykh Rabee.
Old 21Dec2010, 02:43 AM   #7
abufajr

Ya akhi my speech was very clear like the clarity of the sun in the middle of the day , it can’t get more clear than it is. So there is no need to twist meanings or assume things baarakallahu feekum.

Then you said:

“...i havn't posted anything on their website...”

As I mentioned “...which was posted by them (Spubs) recently...”

So please akhi do not read my speech with the eye of distant displeasure!

As I said I will post the speech of the Shaykh Rabee’ that is more recent then what you posted above soon ishaa Allah, so do not be hasty for indeed being hasty is from the Shaytaan as been narrated by Anas bin Maalik , may Allah be pleased with him, on the Prophet , alaihi as-salaatu was-salaam with a sound (fair) chain.

Also ya akhi I encourage you to come out to seekknowledge in order that you increase in understanding of these affairs.

Old 21Dec2010, 08:58 AM   #8
7654x
Trusted Member
100+ Posts

Na'am, i see what you mean, jazakallahkhair.
Old 21Dec2010, 02:33 PM   #9
Musa Millington
2000+ Posts

Thanked 1,028 Times in 554 Posts
Post Re: Shaikh Rabee on Shaikh Ubaid

Ya Ikhwaan, I again plead for the brothers to not write about these Fitan. And as I said those who take the Fatwa of Shaikh Rabee' to use it upon a specific individual is incorrect.

Upon this note I will close this thread.