View Single Post
Old 15Jun2007, 07:47 PM   #1
Malik.Shakur
Welcome!

Location: Melbourne, Australia (No.. I DONT sound like the crocodile hunter!!!)
Default Assalaamu Alaikumm From Australia

Assalaamu Alaikumm All!

My name is Adonis, I'm a 22 yo old half Greek and half Turkish revert, born and raised in Melbourne Australia (no sorry I don't sound like Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter)

I was raised as a Christian, but reverted to Islam at the age of 16..

Insha'ALLAH if the brothers and sisters want to read about my reversion story I shall post the link on the board.

I have always wanted to visit Trinidad ever since I found out about how many muslims are there and plus.. I also love the Caribbean.. and inshaALLAH want to move there one day and help out as much as I can.

I am currently studying Journalism, International Relations, Politics and Arabic at university, but I want to change that to a double degree with Secondary Teaching in the Humanities field, International Community Development, History, International Relations and Arabic inshaALLAH.

Anywho, Thats me...

Massalaama
4:135. O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do.
Malik.Shakur is offline   Reply With Quote