TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago)
Sign-up
Sign-up FAQ Members List TM Google Calendar (NEW!) Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   TriniMuslims.com (Trinidad and Tobago) > Truly, the Religion with God is Islaam. (3:19) > Site Announcements > Members & New-Member Greetings!
Search TM:
Other Sites:

Printable Version Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08Nov2006, 08:06 PM   #1
Curaezipirid
Welcome!

Default Waram

Waram = Aussie black lingo shortening of: Alaykomuassalamu Warahmathallah Warabarakathaha

Actually I am in the middle of making a post at Load Islam forums and was totally distracted by wanting to join a Muslim forum in Trinidad.

I am Australian, and Indigenous, but a whitefella. So I often have had to learn about culture the hard way since I don't fit in to the boat most folk believe in. Over here it is bad enough being Aboriginal and Muslim, all Aboriginal Muslims are regarded as shirking by both cultures in the main. But to be a white Aboriginal Muslim, why, I must be so plainly idiotically imbecilic in my shirk that I am anybodies game.

(any one for cricket?)

Whatever that measure method was,

I am in the process of posting a link into the Load Islam site to an Indigenous Australian Children's web site. I love it. So I will post it here also.

I live in a city but am have been culturally informed by the love of those Aborigines whom live in places like the one portrayed in this web site. You better remember that we are all in an Animist culture, even when that seems to contradict aspects of modern Islamic teaching, not for us it don't. Our Animist belief structure helps to prevent Kafir. Check out how well we are being enabled to protect the children who use the site I am going to list. But then remember that the level of protection there being afforded is one that our indigenous resources are not yet stretching to for all our children and our indigenous communites are a third world condition in the midst of the industrialised 'west'. Well actually we are more east that west.

I am going to make a thread about our mob when I finish the task in my mind right now.

The intro to our Aussie way that I want to give here is :

http://www.usmob.com.au

The history of Aboriginal use of electronic media dates back to the draft resistors radio broadcasters that began pirate student radio back in during the Vietnam war. My first full time job was in one such station and that was how I first became interested in the Caribean, through the music of persons like Linton Kwesi Johnson. That was back during the Bicentenary of the Invasion of Australia, when I was first, as a modern whitefella of Aboriginal descent, formally welcomed back into the Aboriginal Ummah. But then I went to England and had kids with an Irishman, and it is a long steady road to be travelling that one of sustaining any credibility as a white person within a black persons culture. These days I am accepted within the tradition contexts but often not in urban contexts, that is, accepted as being in black culture. Unfortunately it is usually only in the urban contexts the Indigenous Australians are turning to Islam as a modern social phenomenon. So I am quite resigned to always being the odd one out.

And that is quite enough of me here for now,

waram
Curaezipirid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09Nov2006, 12:12 AM   #2
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,238 Times in 549 Posts

If Waram is the shortened form, is there one for Was Salaam? :lol:

anyway, :ws2:

Glad to have you here.. I'm a bit busy now, but inshaAllah we'll chat later bro.. and PS, inspite of thinking of myself as rather well-read, i had to wikipedia Animism, lol.

take care,
Servant
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09Nov2006, 07:55 PM   #3
Rashidah
Welcome!

or shud i say waram :lol: its nice to see someone as diverse as you here i'm looking forward 2 hearing more from you so welcome and join d maddnessssss :P

'My Mercy has overcome My Anger'
Sahih Al Bukhari [4:416-OB]
Rashidah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09Nov2006, 08:54 PM   #4
Curaezipirid
Welcome!

Waram Servant and Rashidah

Actually I am a Sis, but since I know too much for my own good, I'll let you away with refering to me as Bro. I suspect one of the Australian Brothers who seem to imagine that I am any man's wife only because I know too much, might have been portraying himself through my self. So where ever he is, if I am coming across like a brother, then better just Pray for that Australian Brother to hurry up and marry me, since I been Dreaming that He does for long. That is, when I am who is seeing what I Dream since usually He is. He is just too ashamed about having liked me when we met more that he likes the black sisters who wanted him after he promised to marry me. I guess it is just a part of that problem that arises when those white folk whom are real and true want to work together with blacks against racism, are who bear the brunt of accusations of the racism of all white people. But, I knew that was inevitable when I first got a call to return into black culture. So I guess that what other, fully racist, white folk reckon is real also: since I made my bed I gotta lie in it.

I'll try to write that more clearly because I know my writing can be difficult. All I mean to say is that often in computer interfaces I am being taken for a brother. In fact too often in many social contexts folk are relating to me as though I think more like a man. However there is one brother I know, who knows that I am a sister, and a good sister, but who keeps tricking other folk to believe that I am a brother, or at least more masculine that I really am; just to give himself the advantage he would have as my Husband, but without having married me yet. I guess it serves him right that I had a few other marriage proposals since I last saw him.

Anyhow, who's complaining? Everything works out all right in the end only so long as we are able to realise the truth of cause and effect.

Oh yeah! also Waram is same like Wassaalam aslo. But we do. Did make it be the shortened version, that is.

In Australia there is The Ummah of Arabic speaking true believers, and also The Warlbiri, The Yamatji, The Yolngu, The Arrente, The Bundjalung, The Wiradjuri, The Pintupi, etc etc etc. A few of these different language Ummahs include old people who can remember first sight of any white skin person in their land.

The website: http://www.usmob.com.au is an Arrente web site. Islam is our Indigenous way too, and our Indigenous blood line has black skin a recessive genetic characteristic rather than dominant; so maybe one day we will prove all the invaders of our belief systems wrong by a couple of whitefellas being able to make a black baby. True our Ancestral knowledge includes knowing we can.

Anybody who has much association with Aboriginal Australia would notice first of all that we are the most disparate bunch of sods on the planet in reality. But the web site address I have given is a really good teaching site which teaches children our dispute resolution practises. I'll be Praying that The Ummah will learn with us. As well as Praying that we can consolidate our way and relearn our Traditions before the shaytan get the better of all of us. True shaytan have got the better of many of our men folk, whom fell to protect women and children. I guess really that is the truth about why I am a girl involving myself in mensbusiness often enough. Shaytan from all around the world have been accumulating here in Australia. Its like they all knew something that they tried to hide from all true believers, but in the end they are caught out and all that they did to try to prevent prophesies is only proving themselves to have been forming into the Synagogue of Satan. Met me: my work is making the single link possible between that and the Churches of Jesus, which are, of course, all of The Ummah of Islam.

I am very glad for being accepted within a welcome of diversity here. And I full well know that the madness is a white dream.

There is this great show on tele here at the moment with Bob Geldof travelling around Africa. It seems that he just doesn't quite know what he is telling, but that he also knows reality and is too sad to let his mind be certain. He introduced a school for children in the Congo as though it is Hogwarts that Harry Potter goes to, but for real. The area is north of Christian tradition in practise and south of Islamic traditon in practise.

So I have a question after observing those children and how alike they were to Australian Aborigines whom are not alienated from tradition. Is it that in any place in the world, when a community begin to comprehend the full reconciliation of Torah and Gospel with Qur'an, that they return to thier Indigenous tradition, but keep the teaching of the Prophets, blessing all Prophets as the Prophets blessed all men, as the inside/esoteric realm of knowing? ?? That area of knowledge which can not be removed.

enough words for now

waram
Old 09Nov2006, 09:03 PM   #5
sameer
Inactive
700+ Posts

Assalamu Alaikum sister...

i see that u saw my post about our trinimuslims on "LI" :lol: :lol:
Glad to have u aboard....sad to say.....i really cant find the time to be on LI these days.....
sameer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09Nov2006, 11:41 PM   #6
Servant
Abu Abdur-Rahmaan
4000+ Posts

Thanked 2,238 Times in 549 Posts

because he's a mod here.. lol.

Sister, i know only a little of the 'down under' culture, more or less what everyone else knows who watches the BBC. I would like to believe i understand the aboriginal sub-culture also, but that's wishful thinking,,lol.

What do you think of 'white' (caucasian) muslims then?
Forgive me if i misread the slight saracasm in your emails :oops:, but as you know, there is no racism in Islaam

looking forward to seeing you more on our forums also inshaAllah.

Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer
Assalamu Alaikum sister...

i see that u saw my post about our trinimuslims on "LI" :lol: :lol:
Glad to have u aboard....sad to say.....i really cant find the time to be on LI these days.....
Sahih al-Bukhari No. 6057. Narrated Aisha (ra):The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability." Reciter: al-Ajmy...Surah al-Faatihah - (The Opening: First Chapter of the Quran) (The text) | Ayatul Kursee (reciter: as-Shuraym; Tafseer;)

Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15Nov2006, 04:05 PM   #7
Curaezipirid
Welcome!

Waram

very easily forgiven Servant, I know that I am too often in an angry state of mind in which my language can be too harsh for my real intended meaning

and I neither more recently am so often in LI forums Sameer, although I am not often in any or very many forums at all

I have a registration also at www.alummahalwasatiyyah.com which I became cross about and then decided to back off making many internet posts until I settled about the matter, because I mean not to worry anybody unduely, or accuse in any situation. So I have only been posting as follow ups where necessary recently. I made a blog at blogspot instead. Really I had so much not wanted to make a blog through google because I knew that the google company engages in kafr in respect of. However, I made the blog in that knowledge.

There are a few long essays I have posted there, at
http://www.whowassarahrezip.blogspot.com
http://www.helloreconciliation.blogspot.com
http://www.justiceforthedeadone.blogspot.com
also
http://www.dreaminghaadjmosdancetime.blogspot.com (but that one is scarier)

the first three are very wordy and the local black community are reminding me not to anticipate them reading so many words as I am often writing

I am fortunate that meaning in words is true to my core, since white skin folk are always so word oriented. In Aboriginal culture I have Rainbow Serpent Dreaming, and being that makes me better able than most to live true in a white persons story.

About caucasian Muslims, I reckon that they are clever at being accountible for hate in vanity and and hate in sloth if they are the real indigenous folk of England-by my mind is just refusing to orient to the concept of caucasian Muslims as a phenomena. . . . oddly being so white skin as I am :(

I know Arab Muslims and Afgan Muslims and Pakistani and Bangladeshi and Malay and Indonesian and Fijian and African and then us mob here who are indigenous to Australia. Mostly we are black, but those of us who are white really feel quite different from other whitefellas. They reckon that Australian Aborigines genetics contain the genetics of all other races, but I don't fully know about whether we have African genetics since our black skin genetic is recessive rather than dominant. (we fade out by intermarriage easy, but can bring the black back again only by knowing what causes black skin is accountiblity in greed) It sure is a sunny place to be living here, and too sunny for white skin really. Get me, going on and on with more and more words, the black skin genetic as it is in our race, is more alike to that of an indigenous Indians of Asia, so I don't know fully about the African genetic, it is the genetic pattern I least know about . . .

I guess you get me then, and . . .

oh, I should also tell that there is a mainstream Australian point of veiw in which it is believed that we are all within two sustained cultural streams. The of England, including the Islamic influence through Masons etc (minus the occults who are a terrific bother), and Indigenous Australian culture. True it is quite mainstream really, even though very silent.

Aboriginal culture is about the way we show. Our weakness is make upfront at all times as methodology of us tempering ourselves into learning the hard way to turn every weakness into a strength.

This morning I am preoccupied with having been working all night on work related to black deaths in custody so the world seems particularly terrible today. Racism here is extreme and we are all still in the Jihad of having been invaded in a series of waves in which our land is where many many stranger shaytan are in this time.

As a consequence most of us are in another time alignment from the rest of Islam, and still too often differing in aligning with the future from one another, so it is hard work to sustain communication anywhere without making the matter worse.

Our 'sub' culture is really many different cultures of people whom were almost all seperated from family by the invaders and have been forced to live with strangers who speak different indigenous languages. So we are very silent and using mainly sign language among our own local kinship groups. Actions count louder than words.

The best way to find out about Aboriginal Australia is through Art. If you can find it the music of the Warumpi Band is a good way to learn also, but it is music that belongs here to this land and not to any other place. We all should sustain our hearing in only the tunes of the places we live at. Perhaps the best way to learn about Australia is to watch the opening ceremony of the Sydney Olympics. Traditional Aborigines whom are live in remote areas and so have escape the worst of the invaders did that.

waram
Old 16Nov2006, 02:15 AM   #8
Curaezipirid
Welcome!

Now I am back in this thread with a wonder in my self about why I wanted to keep writing in response to Servant yesterday.

I realised this morning that it is because the word "subculture" in application to Aboriginal Australians has become sort of dinted with projections upon our people of wrongful assumptions about the causations of the current level of promiscuity among our young people.

That is to say that many Aborigines have become prostitutes in recent time, but not for money, and sort of only so as to isolate the sexual availablity of females to those few without children, but so that men whom have been in prison are not left without the attention of women. But sadly there are many women still whose children are being removed and then are forced into prostitution. Also there is a history in which our ancestors were almost all seperated from family and from those who we shared language with, and then forced by violence into adopting Christian morals. (eventually many Aborigines became Christian in one large mass in the 1950's when a pilgrimage was made to Jerusalem, and I expect that the whole Arab world an united Ummah will not be likely to regard any of us individually as true believers until we make one massive united decision and then that pilgrimage to Mecca is made by a clearly chosen representative- a few of us believe it will be the Mahdi, and meanwhile our Prayer is in operation through Uluru-our big rock mountain) When we were first being subjegated as a race we were being forced to swallow hell. I Dream of having been already walking in the valley of the dead as the direct consequence. But the point here is that many of our people consciously realise that the Prophesies are upon us, and so only are being too annilistic in expressing the need to unite the Ummah, but expressing that need as sexual promiscuity.

The application of the word "subculture" to that level of promiscuity was first made by criminals whom are racists and were wanting to promote promiscuity among youth who use drugs. They tried to trick our young people into imagining that our culture had always been promiscuous.

They relegated our ancient system of marriage law to such labelling. In our system a man can have more than one wife, but a wife can not be married to more than one man at a time. However, in some instances, when a stranger arrived without a wife, a man with two or more wives might temporarily divorce one of to provide for the stranger, whom thus becomes placed under obligation to let her down so that she can run away back to her first husband. It is a sort of trick we make against our own selves in the real marriage lsystem, and in that accept the full degree of sanctions.

The reality is that today these marriage laws are being quite strictly kept even among those whom are promiscuous. Women never decide about any intimate relations. Men decide and then seek out whether the females are willing.

From the female point of veiw this whole picture can seem decidely disenfranchising if the female is not wanting to be a wife, and prefers actual prostitution for her own benefit. Feminists are often horrified at Aboriginal systems of wife bartering etc. But realistically no Indigenous Australian woman it very much aligned with feminism, although we often use the feminists. Aboriginal women have seperate women's business that is a female power base of esoteric work which manages the mens carry on with wife trading, as well as managing specific food availablity etc.

Our culture has been so far misappropriated that many are experiencing extreme cultural distress. My approach is to correct misinformation and provide information to whomever can, by belief alone be sustaining to our way.

waram
Old 19Nov2006, 07:12 PM   #9
abd.al.ala
Trusted Member
4000+ Posts

Wa Alaikum As Salaam,

But not offense please, but that shortened form of replying the Salaam is "unsettling" to me..maybe its because of how similar it is to the hindu idol called "ram" in Trinidad.... :?

Good to have you on board
abd.al.ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12Dec2006, 11:31 PM   #10
Curaezipirid
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abd.al.ala
Wa Alaikum As Salaam,

But not offense please, but that shortened form of replying the Salaam is "unsettling" to me..maybe its because of how similar it is to the hindu idol called "ram" in Trinidad.... :?

Good to have you on board
OK, I shall use Salaam instead here. A person at Load Islam asked me to also. I expect that the unsettlingness is because of the Aboriginal Australian cultural expectation to show to each other our worst at the engagement of any new communication. (Traditionally Oriented communities always put aside days and weeks for making any important decisions.)

it is sort of like using alaykmuassalam in the greeting as well as goodbye

salam until the next post, a looong one for the brave to read
Old 12Dec2006, 11:33 PM   #11
Curaezipirid
Welcome!

Alaykmuasalamu this is me

Today it is brought to my attention that there is impacting upon my life a series of misunderstandings in respect of a matter I have reported in a number of Muslim internet forums. It is in respect of my mental health, in that I have provided a self admission of a post traumatic stress condition. Please note that I have not told it ever as a stress disorder, and I had never admitted the condition of being a shaytan as has been assumed.

The full picture of how this has occurred is because of the fact that Australian clinicians are not discriminating accurately as to whom is and whom is not a shaytan. I was initially diagnosed only with having had a dis-associative episode, (?or was in a dissociated mental state temporarily), and the full picture is that I was in all my sensitive faculties and have good external memory of the incident, but was being mentally pressured by a homeopath and his wife, whom are members of the Canberra Gurdjieff Society, and other of their associates whom I know to be connected with that work. I was being mentally pressured with my fears being persecuted, into allowing my self to overtly enact what they were imposing upon my mind, including that they imposed through my children’s father whom is a shaytan. The Canberra Gurdjieff Society are affiliated with the work in that tradition which is not accessible to shaytans, but the Canberra Group have been enabling shaytans and are fulfilling many of the patterns which indicate such. Eventually I recovered by independently researching this matter extensively. I have notified the New York Gurdjieff Society since the Canberra group were in contact with a member of the New York group in respect of my own self. The Canberra group shy away from naming themselves in connection with Mr Gurdjieff, and have an association with the Lebanese community in Australia. Their work has disrupted most of the work in Australia for the management of mental health.

One aspect of the significance of this is that the Indigenous Australian culture can not be readily fit into the American patterns of how to detect and hold accountable any shaytans. Because most of the English language work in mental health management is being done with the American bias, which works well for Americans, there is not yet clearly defined categories of illness and health met by academics which accord correct analysis of Australian mainstream culture, as well as the Indigenous tradition. This is a serious matter effecting many persons and I write this with an outlook to its resolution.

The fact that there is a whole series of communications which have transacted through the internet, in respect of my own situation and mental health, had additionally highlighted to me a number of matters in respect of the general outlook of Islamic use of the internet. I am choosing this location to provide of my complete comprehension, because I see that thorough work has commenced already through this site in the area of appropriate providence in the internet context.

My mother is effected also, and has never been able to believe I am not a shaytan in all my juvenile vulnerability. My father disagreed with her for most of my life, but only for the past four years has also been of that persuasion. This is the reason I have not been able to validate my sanity among The Ummah. But there are no Muslims whom have ever, in my company, made any effort to assess my mental health. The psychologist I am seeing is a believer and is certain that I have no condition which might indicate me as a shaytan. She encourages me not to identify as being mentally ill, and manifests that such identification is the symptom. This is a fact I observantly report and am too afraid by use of the internet to manifest any other than only reporting my own observations. The identification as being under the influence of a mild post traumatic stress condition is that explanation I give to those persons whom were otherwise only able to assess me as far worse. I have experienced a number of traumas which incur that specific local environmental conditions can cause that I am immoblised with fear from excessive adrenalin production being triggered. Also I know what the spectrum of shaytan mental health manifests since my children’s father is a shaytan. My children are all like my self rather, not one of three sons is a shaytan.

I have made Du’a during Ramadan for better use of the internet inshallah, and combined that with Du’a for preventing that the beneficience of the Du’a prayer of all the Ummah is ever again wasted as I have been able to observe. Insha Allah this is.

I will provide here a set of points of the personal rules I make with myself now for using the internet, and will phrase such in the pronoun “we” to manifest that it is comprehended that each our individual use of the internet impacts upon the entire Ummah. By entire Ummah, in this work with electricity, we must perceive ourselves as never able to inhibit the inclusion of every believer, even those with no Muslim education. I will try also to explain about the science.

Our brain cells, and all nervous system cells, of mind, spine, and sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, all engage in use of the tiniest amounts of electric charge that are known. All electric currents impact upon us thereby. This is why we must be placing Qur’an into the internet.

Electric currents are vulnerable to the work of sihr, (black magic), and when we mentally note any matter while using the internet, but fail to provide any external evidence of what passed through our mind, we are vulnerable to that mental process becoming effected by sihr. Usually the memory of it is lost to us, but is joined into the wrong context, so looses its originally meaning, and then it is provided to other internet users as means to engaging in making money by the shaytan. The only way out of this bind is by remembering what was in our minds, and often enough that is not possible until in the grave.

The fact that electricity is in use at all is evidence that the events leading toward the hour of Judgment are all in progress, because there are events, many approximately described in Revelations of Gospel, which occur in this time, causally to sihr ever having become to manifest. In this fact it must be comprehended that eventually The Jinn, whom will all become Muslim, are whom will truly be those whom accept the entirety of all responsibility for every use of electricity. Thereby all use of the internet is, in the Grace of Allah, provided through comprehending that The Jinn believe in Allah, in Qur’an, in Gospel, in Torah, and all ahadith. Thereby you must accept in your own use of any electricity that being forgiven by The Jinn is what is causing that you can live.

Such beneficial use of electricity is only ever enabled so as to combat the use of for sihr. What all shaytan will eventually experience, as has only one among all The Jinn, whom is a Man, and named Haadjmo, is that their psychological links with the very long past which they refuse to give up, and in which they find themselves culpable but will not repent since they have never yet needed to endure suffering because of, . . . are found to be of a long ago past in which the use of electricity now was causing that they could not prevent themselves from believing in sihr. I have witnessed in a strong level of evidence, that when they finally accept themselves in account in Allah, it is caused by living through moments which they Dreamed of so long ago. Yet in passing through such moments they, and therefore we, become enabled to exist without sihr effecting us. We must accept that electricity is the sign of the phenomenon I describe, which is a mental health problem.

The English word “mental” has been under the influence of black magic to the extent that it could be good to re-read any use of now in that knowledge. The use of the word “mental” by any person of healthy mind, was being made accessible to unstable shaytan, whom faulted through as means of stablising their own lives. They were blaming those in good mental health for disagreeing as to the definitions of mental health and disease. There are persons whom would be sane if it were not for such, and whom are branded as the insane and locked into being unable to manage their affairs, under the Australian Mental Health Act. Many are displaying insanity only by cause of the medications they were given.

In using the internet these are the personal rules I am adhering to, with reason where need to be given:

Making our own records of every post of any complete consequence.

In using electricity as method of communication we must remember that there are always both negative and positive consequences. That is, the past is effected simultaneously with the future. Thereby, if we mention any matter which has any real event in it that is of the world which must end, then we must also pursue the mental associations for finishing that described phenomenon. This sort of work is the constant mental state of The Jinn.

The difference between black magic /sihr, and that Muslim work of The Jinn, is that The Jinn will ever in Allah only work towards perceptible positive future outcome. Even The Jinn never try to cause any event that has already passed, but let past events direct the work to find the way forward without the ills of. Therefore we always must remember never to act upon any matter through any electricity method, unless we already have worldly physical empirical evidence of the phenomenon existing in the past also. The difference in the work of the Jinn might only be in the degree of worldly evidence perceived.

If we know that electricity is caused by sihr, can be causal to futher sihr if we fail to prevent, and can also be causal to ending all sihr, then we become inshallah obligated to use it always only aligned with Qur’an.

Because such knowledge is very dangerous it is imperative that all such knowledge becomes drawn upon those whom are able to cope with knowing, and any site in the internet which is in accord with Qur’an can become a vehicle for such. Those users of the internet site whom accept this knowledge must be able to accept themselves: in Christos; able to be revealed to by Angels, any signs of sihr present so as to combat that sihr; able to be consistent in acknowledging that when we perceive sihr we are not the cause of it; able to be consistent in knowing certain faith in Allah that electricity can embody means to prevent sihr when guided through Isa; be prepared to accept the full immediate consequences, such as any memory loss in combating sihr if we are not otherwise also saving the results of our work.

Those of us able to accept the burden of such knowledge can practice forgiveness of those whom fall exposed to such knowledge but were unable to combat the sihr.

In the work of combating sihr we can work towards automating all mechanical use of electricity into the patterns of Qur’an. This is best achieved by the reciting of in original sequence which blessed Mohammed received, and written form in the sequence of Mushaf, that only a shaytan might better access belief through. Inshallah well you will believe.

We must actively and receptively work within the aim of disproving the efficacy of all use of electricity which is not aligned to Qur’an.

Alignment with Qur’an must be conceived inshallah and never assumed in reading the internet posts made by any other person.

If our mental condition causes that making assumptions is an inevitability, (within work to manage such by posture and diet etc.), then we must orient that any such are framed with positive reference to the future in what is the small material evidence which we are in.

We must contextualize that the full set of evidence around each internet post is not available through use only of the internet, because it is electricity, except by Arch Angels, and those of The Jinn whom have been let to live in Peace by the shaytan. (Those shaytan whom attempt to access the means of the internet by accusing The Jinn, are truly whom are accumulating debts in Allah at the fastest rate.)

Each individual user of any internet forum or weblog or other form of software, needs to be enabled to accept that every matter that they report upon in the internet will bear negative consequences to their own past, and positive to the future, but so manifests causation of forgiveness of past by female of Jinn whom forgive, and forgiveness of future by male Jinn. Within the Jinn account in Allah is that Jinn will collect debts from those whom over-access, or misuse electricity. Indeed if that were not already commenced, the world would not be still a sustainable kingdom for working in towards Jannah; and in that the work towards attaining the Kingdom of Jannah includes work by Humans towards accepting Jinn being whom may forgive use of electricity which was enacted without Allah’s will. In the full account between Jinn and Allah, many are being enabled to frame themselves in that way they want to be known within the internet, but will be held accountable individually for every positive effect which they assume to their own life. Each individual user of the internet should seek thereby to accept the full positive consequence for what they write and otherwise depict, including the necessary work of reviewing and correcting any inaccurate interpretations by other persons whom access our work.

We must all accept that use of the internet for acquiring knowledge by some individuals is causal to immediate loss of knowledge by other individuals, and that the loss can extend to loosing the mental function of future knowledge retention. Therefore we must aim that any individuals so effected are either: well enough protected in their providence that we can be sure their providence is willing and not abused or effected by Sihr; or are those whom are under the influence of sihr themselves in ignorance, but are also accounted, in their own minds, as indebt to The Ummah because of their wrongful use of the internet, and other electronic media, against Islam, yet therefore, in their own certainty, also a matter of will. It is good that the focus in the second category is upon those whom access the sihr trick of the Behemoth specifically, because that is the sihr by which those whom know they are in poor mental health make wrong claim upon the good health of the well minded. (That sihr is most often accompanied by lime green colouration and is sequenced: envy, greed, greed, envy. It is commonly used in any advertising which is not the embodiment of an outright blatant hate as a lie. It underpins the Gog and magog cycles, and removal of the Behemoth’s effect from Gog and magog, leaves the Levithan revealed as accounting for money now, as though there is fault in the future to hold it against.)

We must accept our real obligations as Muslims using the internet, to cause that any persons all around the world, whom are also using the internet, and most especially those whom are effected already mentally by such use, are caused by their use to begin to manifest full alignment with Qur’an.

We must accept that our ablity to cause that we meet our own obligations in these things, not be by the attracting of mass attention to our own person. Rather the same degree of effect can be attained by only use of a single url in which reality is expressed. This is proven in empirical evidence. But that full extent of effect is not possible when non-reality is expressed.

A portion of the reason for the possibility among those in this knowledge, to achieve powerful effect through minimal expression of reality in the internet, is because of the fact that the Arc of Covenant and a connected phenomenon which many Muslims access for mental imagery during prayer, (as well as the Arc of Covenant effecting the inner ear of believers), are functionally attuned with every electric impulse existing at Earth. Thereby every wasted moment of electric current can be caused to be patterned into the Law in Allah. Within the complete picture of how Arc of Covenant can draw from the internet to impact insistently upon every user, once enough believers attune with this possibility, (like the 100th monkey story: a scientist observed a monkey learned to use a tool, taught its offspring, and then taught another who taught another etc, but when a mysterious number were effected, perhaps more like 200 than 100, suddenly every monkey began to use the tool without needing to be taught), every mind will so attune without even noticing.

This field of power and influence can not be achieved by any black magic. Even that there is evidence that Arc of Covenant was robbed and misused by Himmler among the Nazis who caused Holocaust with it, and used it to refute aspects of Torah, can not make a problem for us now, except that we need to beware of this because the providence therein against such action has been to enter new Law into Arc of Covenant enabling certain phenomenon in connection with those whom believe still in Nazism as Himmler defined it. The Nazis are the modern most obvious example of Gog and magog’s fear. What will be required of us all while working to impact upon all minds is that any residue of what Himmler did is placed under application of Shari’ah, and also one specific law enabling that those harmed mentally by holocaust and related phenomenon, are enabled to behaviourally depict what has been done to them, when in a safe venue for such, among those whom can monitor their behaviour for signs of the keys in their psychology to unlocking the triggers for such ill behaviours. Not every such key is yet discovered, and as I have described the word “mental” is one. It triggers myself to use more words than is necessary if I am not careful. The reason that the nazi party had any success in influencing so many sane persons was because of their use of Arc of Covenant, but they were all lead into insanity by their use of it. I have meet a man with delusions that he is Himmler whom has informed me of some of this at great expense, and also another man, also delusional, but that of witness to Himmler, and he sustains relative sanity of external self through the terror of what he witnessed. There are a number of abuses that were tried and are already prevented, but it is not clear yet if all are now within the world of Human Jihad so as to enable that we prevent. Pestilance is the prevention. So a pestilence of these words upon.

We must all obligate ourselves to work in light of the possibility for mass immediate positive effect of Arc of Covenant through the internet. And the best way of facilitating this is only to continue as before, but now in the knowledge of possibility, and place into internet contexts only words expressing reality of Allah, and our own words of our own carnal body experience accurately observed.

When we notice any misleading or wrong use of the internet by any other persons, our obligation is only to our own self in correcting the immediate impact upon our own self. We need not make such within the same context as the mistaken use is observed, but can through any url which has any chain of links to, or even through the landlines of telephone exchanges, where such are factually metal wires and optic cable. Links by radio signal need that the set of sequenced linked urls is known.

If we learn these things and then mistake our self, to the extent of not being able to sustain our internal muscular strength in Allah, we must be ready to accept that in consequence we might be used as a vehicle for sihr, and so need to cease from using the internet.

In accepting the real risks of the knowledge I am here posing, we must accept that our decision making in respect of the internet is guided by Angels.

We must practice extreme caution in observance of meaning, and practice mentally refuting polemic in language of words and phrases, and also when pictures are not meaning the same as the words accompanying. The best method for this is to re-read any communication over and over again, looking for any new possibilities of meaning, until we have exhausted every possibility. The reconcile all possible meanings into the most positive average inshallah.

Every word expressed in the internet must be held bound by the seal of King Solomon, in which all The Jinn will aid Him.

We must abide by every known teaching for maintaining best mental self discipline while accessing the internet, and foremost that of the posture. We must maintain that certainty in the Ummah that our use of the internet is impacted upon by the regard of our use in the minds of all other users. Thereby also our regard for other users might aid or hinder. Therefore only those able to actively engage in an internal Jihad, consistent with Islamic teaching, should access the internet within this teaching. Any other person whom tries to might find themselves suffering sever memory losses.

We must also accept the obligation of any Ummah community as a community, to work towards prevention of harm in each other’s mental consciousness.

We can know that sihr, in its access of electronic equipment, is only able through locational, and specific individual person with specific instrument, connections, that if we find ourself unduly effected by sihr, we need only move our own location and keep it secret.

We must all accept that we are each unique in our sets of mental associations, and also that the patterns we hold in common are locality sensitive. Therefore, what we provide for each other can not be guaranteed to hold the effect we each, by our previous experience, might have anticipated. In this we hold no obligation to each other to read of each others work in the internet inshallah, because by Prayer alone, when Prayer is away from any electronic signals, we can know what we might need to contribute or read.

"They" who are so devious in leading us astray with their greed for being greedy to fault us with their greed by only our envy of money, shall be who cause that this is a real phenomenon.

Alaykmuassalamu wa Ramathallahy wa Rabarakathuahu